Yesterday, I saw a photo of Nadia Buari on your website-GhanaCelebrities.Com which shows her having lost considerable weight.
Though I was a bit worried to see how much weight she has lost within a short time, the shock of my life came this morning when I came across more photos of Nadia Buari looking ‘sick’.
The Nadia Buari we know has always looked healthy. But what I saw today in my opinion is not that of a healthy person.
I am not saying celebrities have to be fat but as role models to many, they must look healthy in their attempt to live the glamour life they find themselves in.
Losing weight is great but losing excessive weight has several health complications.
Considering the photos of Nadia Buari I have attached, can someone tell me what is happening to the Nadia Buari we know? Is this the path we going now?
If nothing at all, as a woman, she should know that excessive weight loss can actually cause infertility problems. Rapid weight loss can interfere with the body’s ability to produce hormones and can cause an absence of menstruation in women. Excessive weight loss can lead to a condition called hypogonadism, when the sex glands in the body slow or cease production of hormones in the body. This condition is directly related to infertility.
I certainly would not want my daughter to look this dry and unhealthy.
From: Cynthia Takyiwaa/USA
You can send your Readers’ Mail directly to me via Vincent@ghanacelebrities.com
It may take some time to get published because I receive a lot of such mails and need to publish them one after the other. Thank You
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- I Am At Cannes For The 66th Cannes Film Festival, Any GC Reader Around Cannes Or Nice?
- Blogging Is The New BIG Thing, A New Way To Make REAL Money Online-Start Your Own Blog Today For FREE
- BG: It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- And The Winner Is...Miss Universe 2013 Seems Like A BIG JOKE
- HEALTH & LIFESTYLE: Is What You Are Eating, Eating You?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?