The guys at Factory87 in East London caught up with Ghanaian female rapper-Itz Tiffany and after free styling her heart out, she spoke about why her fans waited so long for her album.
In the interview, Itz Tiffany also talked about her style of music, how difficult it was for her as a woman to get the recognition she is receiving in the African music industry and other things…
Tiffany is currently promoting her first EP-PRESS PLAY which has hit tracks like Superman and Akyee Wo.
Check out the video below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- VOTE for Kumi Guitar to Win 2014 Vodafone Ghana Music Award’s New Artiste of the Year
- Never Rely on Electricity Company of Ghana-ECG…This Is My Story
- PHOTOS: Shirley Frimpong Manso, Joselyn Dumas, John Dumelo, OC Ukeje, Christabel Ekeh & Others At The Premiere of LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah Says Check Out Her Expensive Lace Wig
- Ama K. Abebrese Talks About Her ‘Love Your Skin Tone’ Campaign + Name All The Bleaching/Toning Ghanaian Entertainers/Celebrities