Watch The Main Teaser Of The Much Talked About Movie ‘Turning Point’ Featuring Jackie Appiah, K. D Aubert, Ebbe Bassey, Oge Okoye & Others

The main teaser of the movie-Turning Point, a Hollywood meets Nollywood film by HekCentrik Films which features K.D Aubert, Star Actress Jackie Appiah, Ebbe Bassey, Oge Okoye, Patience Ozokwor, Cynda Williams and several others…

As I mentioned before ‘It seems like each day, African movie stars such as Jackie Appiah and others are slowly gravitating towards their Hollywood dreams’.

The movie is set in New York and it explores ethnic prejudice amongst the various black communities in America (a la “Crash”).

The story develops around a Nigerian investment banker who bows to family pressure to abandon his American lover for an arranged wife from back home. His life gets messy and things turn upside-down when the marriage turns out not too rosy, setting off a chain of events that compels him to confront his reckless past.

Turning Point is written and will be directed and produced by Niyi Towolawi and co-produced by Egor Efiok .

Has Jackie Appiah gone to Hollywood yet?

Watch the teaser of ‘Turning Point’ below

SynDeytish (dats not my real email biatch) says:

Obviousl this Grace b.itch can’t read and understand a sole English

SynDeytish (dats not my real email biatch) says:

@SynDeytish (dats not my real email biatch),”understand simple English”

dove says:

I didn’t know where to ask this….. where did you get your degree in law from chris-vincent?

@dove, open your eyes widely and read carefully you  will see the answer to your question.

Grace says:

@B.B,must you even answer such a fool who cannot even browse the site to find out simple questions like the one she asked? the answer is, he got his degree from your useless mother’s toto

dove says:

@Grace,

so I wont tolerate your nonsense first of all.  I asked the question because it says on chris’s biography and i’ll quote the man himself…
“To develop his writing skills, studied Communication as a major with Sociology and Law at Newham College Of Further Education”.

although that comment says he did law, that could be an A-level or a higher national diploma, after all he say he went to college (in the UK that doesnt mean university)!!!!

I too did law in college, but i dont have an LLB, which is the degree.

which is obviously  why i was specific to ask where he got the degree from!!!!

so grace, who’s the fool now.

And to grace, that is how you graciously show intellectual superiority. My mother,  brought me up very well and so i wont resort to calling you the names which come to mind.

Next time,  when you feel like you want to feel smart by making such stupid comments, may i suggest you visit the zoo, although stay away from the monkeys, research has shown they are very intelligent animals,  i’d say visit the donkeys, think you’ll fir right in.

Grace says:

@dove,  You are just useless and stupid, this is what the bio says

To develop his writing skills, studied Communication as a major with Sociology and Law at Newham College Of Further Education, London.

Currently, he holds a degree in Law (LLB), Diploma in Para Legal and contemplating on what to do next…

Can’t you spot they the followed up sentence about degree? Has that sentence got anything to do with the college? Are they no two different sentences?

Do not bring your nonsense to me and get off my pu**y. Why don’t you google him and find out or just go to the about us or our team page to find out if you are as smart as you claim to be? another garbage on here talking rubbish

@Grace, hahahahahahaha………………..its obvious somebody failed to open his/her eyes widely and didnt read carefully like i suggested.

dove says:

@Grace,

My original question, where did he get his LLB from? its as simple as that! You after realising your stupidity, have decided to backtrack on your own comment!

Chris decided to write a biography atop of every article on here, why do i need to google him. If he mentions he has an LLB he must mention the university he got that degree from.  I mean if he has mention his college where he studied, he should therefore mention the university too.

And grace, you were blessed to have a single brain cell, you’d realise your comment pretty much reiterates my last comment.

You are a perfect example why  not everyone should be allowed to procreate!!!!

Grace says:

@dove,First of all I am not that much of an internet geek but i know that he does not know sit down to intentionally write his bio for every article. it should be only 1 that he has written which appears under all his article automatically or so.

the fact that you do not even know this does mean I should not bother with the level of your intelligence.

Also who do you think was going to answer that question you asked?  if you were expect us the readers to answer then ask yourself where did we get the answer from or how did we get to know? why don’t you also use your head and get to know it the same way we got to know since you think we know and you are asking us for answer.

and if you expect Chris to answer, them let me tell you to disappiont you, he hardly reply comments here and if he does, i he will pay attention to silly comments like yours. he picks the sensible ones and reply maybe.

and why do you think he should state where he got a degree simply because he has stated his college? are you saying the fact that he stated his email address means he should state his house address too on here then? after all they are all addresses right? this is how dumb you sound. get off my back and i won’t even reply your loser ass again

dove says:

@Grace,

see the reason you’ve pissed me off tonight, was if you dont know the answer, dont reply and start insulting a person you do not know.
My question grace, was open to anyone to answer, I was basically being curious about the owner of this blog/website….. that is all ( that is also why i said, i dont know where to ask this).

Next time, when you see a comment you dont have the answer to, just dont bother writing comments like you did before. They only make you look stupid.

This is where your logic is flawed. his email address has nothing to do with his biography.  University if the highest level of education so why would you mention college over it. If university wasn’t important to him, he would have left out the fact that he had a degree.

But anyway, take your shamefulness away from here. Certaintly not welcome in my presence. You just wanted an argument tonight. next time dont even try it.

Goodnight grace, I hope tonight has taught you not to jump into things you dont know about.

Nina says:

@Grace,Dove is a fool can’t you ser

nanaama943 says:

@Grace, come on she only asked a simple question no need for any insults..

Ball so hard miss dior says:

Has jackie gone to hollywood yet, no, making movies with z list stars doesnt mean u r hollywood Ernie Hudson isnt an A-list celeb but the movie looks good, until i see one of these ghanaian celeb acts next to bey, don cheadle, idris elba then i know they are being noticed by the hollywood bigwigs n getting somewhere, i believe with hard work n perseverance she has a shot, in hollywood esp for the blacks it takes hard work, serious talent, luck and not being light skinned or taking pics with halle berry.

Ball so hard miss dior says:

@Ball so hard miss dior, And for those ignoramuses calling her obolo, gabby sidibe, is the size of jackie three times, is an oscar nominee in her young career, works with the best of them, makes more money than your dearest anorexic beyonce clone will ever make in her concert making movie career alrighty..

Ama says:

@Ball so hard miss dior, at least it’s a stepping stone, applaud her. Next time she would go a step further. Why do we suffer from pull me down syndrome?

Ball so hard miss dior says:

@Ama, lol am suffering from a pull me down syndrome huh?

Ball so hard miss dior says:

@Ball so hard miss dior most of my comments is awaiting moderation why?

nanaama943 says:

@Ama, thanx ama

cristalblack says:

cnt wait to watch this to see how well our Africans are doing. keep pushin Africa unto da map guys. gd tyns are heppening and better tyns r coming for Africa. bless

christine says:

@cristalblack, vry well spoken

Has jackie gone to Hollywood yet? Lol Hollywood will never accept her and stop giving her credit for this movie, miss yam legs was only featured in there  it’s a good story but this ain’t a Hollywood movie lol just one of those urban low budget movie in the states atop hyping her up an treat all celebs equally what’s so hype about madam obolo sonic, she is good at what she does but as for this picture hmmm junkie paaa nii

dove says:

@Dr. Miyagi,

you are so right……. just because it’s not produced or shot in ghana doesn’t make it hollywood at all right? The movie’s directors are nigerian. I bet you all the money i have that, this movie will not be shown anywhere in any mainstream american cinema.  To be honest, lets stop giving them any false hope that they are ever going to make it into hollywood.  For that to happen, first of they’d need to be able to act, and secondly for hollywood to actually realise that ghana even has a movie industry.

Well done to ghanaian musicians though……. their music get played in clubs (even white clubs) and the radio (BBC). who would have thought hehe 😀

Well spoken, your right about the music getting played at clubs (white clubs) etc I was last in ramsgate in kent and I have to say I was stunt to here ruff N smoooth naijba baby in the club, but bbc is surely showing love as well as mtv@dove,

dove says:

@Dr. Miyagi,

I think the musicians are more successful because they are sticking to their roots. there are defo doing ghana and africa proud.  I mean i’m from telford (very small town lol) and everyone is hyped about afrobeats!
The thing with the movie industry is they dont  accurately portray what’s going on in ghana. I hate their americanisms aka “brofolisation” (LOL…….i’m getting back to my ghana days). almost every movie i see with the actors, is about love!!!!! is that all that happens in ghana. there is no diversity in ghanaian movies at all.

I soo agree with you@dove,

christine says:

@Dr. Miyagi, lol.what at all has this girl done to you? you dnt see to lik her at all.

Hahaha lol nothing my dear I just don’t like the way they are hyping this girl while there is so many celebs around when it comes to this obolo sonic they expect to say nice things no way not in my book@christine,

Grace says:

@Dr. Miyagi, If you do not like it why don’t you go and set up your own website and hype the those you want? This is nonsense. Chris should just ban you for unnecessary hating. simple. get a life

Oh shut it and stop being so emotional ban who?@Grace,

SynDeytish (dats not my real email biatch) says:

@Dr. Miyagi,qu ye kwasiaa paa. U call ur self a male? Jealous boy. U think we should hype chicken legs Nadia ? She won’t last in America even if she is featured in a movie playing a ghetto maid. Get real b.itch get a life.

@SynDeytish (dats not my real email biatch),are seriously okay in your head or your just mental

Karen says:

@Dr. Miyagi, when will we appreciate our celebs. Ghanaians are evil people you guys can never applaud your own people

Okay there is time for jokes and time for being real what makes you think Ghanaians are evil?@Karen,

Nina says:

@Dr. Miyagi, you never lift up your stars you must look for a fault. That’s why I love my fellow Nigerians.

Kenny says:

@Dr. Miyagi, why can’t you talk about the positive side of Jackie. I don’t no how much they have paid you to destroy Jackie but it will never work cos she keeps going higher. I won’t insult you cos I don’t have time to. But whoever you are grow up.

Mandy says:

@Kenny, well said. Ghanaians don’t know how to appreciate there stars if you go to the other blogs you would see how Nigerians are raining oge. But Ghana people must destroy we suffer from pull me down syndrome. It’s a shame. Any Jackie you acted and sounded like a naija chick impressive

Mandy says:

@Mandy, sorry I meant praising Oge okoye

Hold on so its good to lift jackies name and bring names like Nadia, both Yvonnes or Martha down right aren’t they celebs as well, is good your keeping your insults tob your self you made the right choice@Kenny,

SynDeytish (dats not my real email biatch) says:

@Dr. Miyagi,has anybody mention the other actress’ names? U have a big problem paaaa. Go find a boyfriend. When dey showed Nadia’s pics nobody mentioned Jackie or Yvonne’s name. This movie features Jackie u dumb twit.

@SynDeytish (dats not my real email biatch),your to dumb to get it but don’t worry, by the way thank you for making me laugh with your ridiculous comments okay keep bringing more

Donna says:

@Dr. Miyagi, have they done any international job to be talked about? When they do we will also praise them. I love Martha, Nadia but today it’s all about Jackie so lets congratulate Jackie. When the rest also do something we will also praise them.

Sharon says:

@Dr. Miyagi, you must get common sense because you are childish and everyone is seeing it fool.

@Sharon, I’m getting childish and everyone is seeing it so what? Do I care? Seems more like your the one being childish did I ask you to reply my comment huh agressive pig who do you think you are or jackie is get out from here with your nonsense

@Donna, congrate who lol your funny,is she the only one that has made movie abroad stop hyping this girl up, one day one day the truth shall be revealed who she really is and that’s that day I will burst I’m laugher remember I told you that

nanaama943 says:

@Dr. Miyagi, hahahaah miyagi thatoooo lol please give her some break wai lol she’s trying her best lol

Hahahhaha who that pounded yam girl@nanaama943,

nanaama943 says:

just cant wait to watch this movie…seems great

nanaama943 says:

just cant wait to watch this movie…seems great

SynDeytish (dats not my real email biatch) says:

@Dr. Miyagi,jealous

KA NE WU says:

HMMMMMMMMMMM……………………………. CAN’T COMMENT TILL I WATCH THE FULL MOVIE

Paula says:

Bravo Jackie you really sounded like a Nigerian especially the part were you say so you brought me to America to beat me. Heheheheheeeeeehe so funny. Well done girl

Vic says:

Good job Jackie you sounded like a Nigerian. You are a fantastic actress. I watched grooms bride to and you really sounded like a Gambian I don’t see your fellow ghanaian actresses getting challenging roles like this. You deserve an award

Stella says:

@I love Jackie so much

Jackie is a good actress. And i would love to watch this movie, it has good actresses in there.
Has Jackie gone to Hollywood yet? I will say No.

Naa says:

@B.B, well done Jackie you keep doing international jobs. More grease to your elbows