Life is difficult, uncertain and above all, it is full of pain. We’ve heard of these attributes of life several times and to some of us, these are all what life entails.
However, what we forget is that, anywhere is the difficulty, there is a possible ease at the other site of the map. Where there is pain, there is surely an opposing joy…
The existence of pain in life is a clear indication that, joy also does exist in life and it is up to us to plug into it…
To let yourself enjoy life, you must live on your own terms, unaffected by the pressures and judgments of society.
Whatever situation you find yourself in, without considering whether it is difficult or easy, do what you know is right, and what you feel is right for you.
Do not look at the next person beside you to map your life in accordance with his or her style and existence. How would you be able to enjoy your life if you are not living in your own world but in the shadow of others?…CONTINUE READING FROM HERE
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/www.TopVincent.Com
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- If You Do Not Fight For Change, The Status Quo Remains: BET Awards And The Discrimination Against African Artists
- Reason Why Sarkodie & Stonebwoy Performed In Front Of Just 27 People At The BET Experience Revealed
- Sarkodie & John Dumelo Are About to Be KILLED | Prophet Says GOD Is Angry & He Is Going To Seriously Knock Them Out
- PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim Wears 3D Eyebrows | What The Hell Is That Even?
- My Thoughts On Shatta Wale’s Sale Of His Ghana Music Award Plaques For 2 Cedis | There Is NOTHING Inherently WRONG With This...