Over the weekend, Versatile and down to earth Ghanaian actress Nana Ama Mcbrown graced the launch of the second edition of the Kumawood and Akoben Movie Awards in Kumasi.
Due to the closure of the Kumasi Airport, the actress defied the torrential rains that hit the country on Saturday to drive all the day from Accra to Kumasi for the launch.
Beautiful Nana Ama mesmerised her colleagues with her presence as each of them ‘grabbed’ her photographs.
Even though they act with her in movies, it was amazing how they rushed on her just to take photographs with her.
GhanaCelebrities.Com was present at the launch in Kumasi to bring you these pictures.
What do you think? Is it a Hit or a Miss?
Check out pictures of Nana Ama Mcbrown below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Another Gripe With KUMAWOOD | If You Cannot Write Better English, Do Not Bother With Subtitles
- Survey Reveals 98% of Primary Two Pupils Cannot Read or Understand English in Ghana | Can Our Educational Standards Get Any Worse?
- Photos from Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitts’ Wedding | Jolie’s Gown Featured Her Children's Colourful Artwork
- Agnostic Wanlov Da Kubolor, Father of 6 Children with 5 Different Women Says He Has Slept with Over 300 Women, Have Had Gay Seks Before & Used to Do Sakawa
- We’re Solely Interested in Your Cash, Not Your Damn Brands | So Says Ghanaian Celebrities to Corporate Bodies