Over the weekend, Versatile and down to earth Ghanaian actress Nana Ama Mcbrown graced the launch of the second edition of the Kumawood and Akoben Movie Awards in Kumasi.
Due to the closure of the Kumasi Airport, the actress defied the torrential rains that hit the country on Saturday to drive all the day from Accra to Kumasi for the launch.
Beautiful Nana Ama mesmerised her colleagues with her presence as each of them ‘grabbed’ her photographs.
Even though they act with her in movies, it was amazing how they rushed on her just to take photographs with her.
GhanaCelebrities.Com was present at the launch in Kumasi to bring you these pictures.
What do you think? Is it a Hit or a Miss?
Check out pictures of Nana Ama Mcbrown below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Shatta TV To Begin Operations In Ghana Soon
- John Dumelo Makes Donation To Nii Odoi Mensah Who Needs Money To Help Treat A Kidney Problem
- PHOTOS: Nana Aba Anamoah Spotted...First After TV3's Suspension
- Celebrity Photos of the Day: Yvonne Nelson, Delay, Christabel Ekeh and Menaye Donkor
- Keep Your Relationship Off Social Media--Tonto Dikeh Advises