Over the weekend, Versatile and down to earth Ghanaian actress Nana Ama Mcbrown graced the launch of the second edition of the Kumawood and Akoben Movie Awards in Kumasi.
Due to the closure of the Kumasi Airport, the actress defied the torrential rains that hit the country on Saturday to drive all the day from Accra to Kumasi for the launch.
Beautiful Nana Ama mesmerised her colleagues with her presence as each of them ‘grabbed’ her photographs.
Even though they act with her in movies, it was amazing how they rushed on her just to take photographs with her.
GhanaCelebrities.Com was present at the launch in Kumasi to bring you these pictures.
What do you think? Is it a Hit or a Miss?
Check out pictures of Nana Ama Mcbrown below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- EX-Ghana Actors Guild President Slams #DumsorMustStop Campaign By Yvonne Nelson | He Says It's Unnecessary & President Mahama Did Not Create Dumsor
- It’s Just Not Ghana | It Seems the Entire Africa Continent is SICK With the Same Crop of Leaders across Board
- Leila Djansi Asks KKD to SHUT UP + Are there Real Feminists in Ghana?
- Mr. Kwasi Brenya-General Manager Of Despite Group of Companies is DEAD
- Criss Waddle Fights R2Bees? | These Messages Suggest So...