Martin Luther King once said a woman’s most treasured possession is the hair. This does not come as a surprise; recently ladies spend money on their hair just to look good some even try to look like their favorite celebrities either in Ghana or across the shores of Ghana.
Every person be it a male or female has a favorite celebrity that he or she wants to look like, it can be through clothes, hair styles, perfumes, and way of speaking and so on. The delegates for Miss Malaika@10 were tasked to get photos of their favorite celebrities and do the exact hair style of these celebrities to be presented in a hair show which was sponsored by UB hair relaxer.
On the night of the hair show, the delegates looked amazing some really looked like their favourite celebrities whiles others came close to looking like their celebrities. The delegates had hair style from Efya, Miss Bee Arthur, Genevive Nnaji, Beyonce, Keri Hilson, Kelly Rowland, Erika Badu, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj.
They chose the hair styles of these celebrities not only because they are their favorite celebrities but because of close resemblance they have with them also. The judges for the hair show was Deborah Vanessa of Uncle Obama fame and Mark Melvin Ohene Boateng a beautician with Spa 216.
The judges were looking out for creativity, how best the hair styles suites their face structure and how well they rocked it. Some delegates had exact face structure with their chosen celebrities; other delegates also came close to nailing the hair styles though there were slight differences in the hair colour, hair length or texture of the hair.
It was a girl’s night affair as the sexy and sassy Louisika performed songs from her anglofrancophone album. The audience loved her and moved to ‘pagyawosa’ hit song.
The judges were impressed with the delegates especially the way they rocked the hair, the winner of the hair show will be announced on next week’s show.
Viewers are to power their favorites to victory by texting her name to 1757 across all networks. The delegate with the highest votes gets an automatic top 5 spot at the grand finale and one step away from winning the 3C’s that’s the crown, car and the cash on October 27TH .
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THOSE IN UK: Afrobeat Returns-Afrobeat Sundays May Bank Holiday Special
- R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ At The 2013 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards + Full List Of The Winners…
- PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid, Bola Ray, Samini, StoneBwoy, R2Bees, Jupita, Ekow Smith Asante & Others At Pre-Vodafone Ghana Music Awards party At Excel Lounge!
- Ghana Music Awards 2013: Winner Of ‘Artistes of the Year’ To Get A New Car
- If R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ Then Charter House May Redefine That Category + My Predictions For The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2013
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?