Martin Luther King once said a woman’s most treasured possession is the hair. This does not come as a surprise; recently ladies spend money on their hair just to look good some even try to look like their favorite celebrities either in Ghana or across the shores of Ghana.
Every person be it a male or female has a favorite celebrity that he or she wants to look like, it can be through clothes, hair styles, perfumes, and way of speaking and so on. The delegates for Miss Malaika@10 were tasked to get photos of their favorite celebrities and do the exact hair style of these celebrities to be presented in a hair show which was sponsored by UB hair relaxer.
On the night of the hair show, the delegates looked amazing some really looked like their favourite celebrities whiles others came close to looking like their celebrities. The delegates had hair style from Efya, Miss Bee Arthur, Genevive Nnaji, Beyonce, Keri Hilson, Kelly Rowland, Erika Badu, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj.
They chose the hair styles of these celebrities not only because they are their favorite celebrities but because of close resemblance they have with them also. The judges for the hair show was Deborah Vanessa of Uncle Obama fame and Mark Melvin Ohene Boateng a beautician with Spa 216.
The judges were looking out for creativity, how best the hair styles suites their face structure and how well they rocked it. Some delegates had exact face structure with their chosen celebrities; other delegates also came close to nailing the hair styles though there were slight differences in the hair colour, hair length or texture of the hair.
It was a girl’s night affair as the sexy and sassy Louisika performed songs from her anglofrancophone album. The audience loved her and moved to ‘pagyawosa’ hit song.
The judges were impressed with the delegates especially the way they rocked the hair, the winner of the hair show will be announced on next week’s show.
Viewers are to power their favorites to victory by texting her name to 1757 across all networks. The delegate with the highest votes gets an automatic top 5 spot at the grand finale and one step away from winning the 3C’s that’s the crown, car and the cash on October 27TH .
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: More Money WON’T Do Any Good To Your Relationship | Couple Break Up Because They Can’t Agree On What To Do With Their Over £100 Million Lottery Win
- MUSIGA Visits Late Ronny Coaches’ Family
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
- New Music: ‘All The Way’ By R. Kelly Feat. Kelly Rowland
- PHOTOS: Lady Gaga Meets Another Gaga At Tokyo Press Conference
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening