I mentioned Foriwaa, Abena and Afriyie as my top 3 favorites ..Most of the comments that came through agreed with me on Abena and Foriwaa…
Today, we bring you Nana Foriwaa Oppong and Abena Appiah, two finalists in this year’s Miss Ghana beauty pageant in this lovely pose. The shots were taken at a recent visit to the corporate office of a bridal firm, who are sponsors of this year’s event.
There is no doubt the two are extremely beautiful, adding to a tall list of young, intelligent and elegant ladies taking part in this year’s event, which is so far proving to be a success.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- HAPPY DEATHDAY Featuring Kafui Danku, Nana Ama McBrown, Alex Ekubo, James Gardiner & Others to Be Premiered on November 14 in Accra
- GC Reader-Sasha Says Kofi Adjorlolo is a ‘BIG SNUB’ | What Has Your Experience Been LIke With Ghanaian Celebrities?
- Celebs Out & About: Yvonne Nelson, Juliet Ibrahim, Menaye Donkor, Stephen Appiah & Delay
- On the Oscar Pistorius Verdict: Does the Punishment Fit the (Alleged) Crime?
- Naa Ashorkor's Wedding: Would You DRIVE Something Like This on Your Wedding?