I mentioned Foriwaa, Abena and Afriyie as my top 3 favorites ..Most of the comments that came through agreed with me on Abena and Foriwaa…
Today, we bring you Nana Foriwaa Oppong and Abena Appiah, two finalists in this year’s Miss Ghana beauty pageant in this lovely pose. The shots were taken at a recent visit to the corporate office of a bridal firm, who are sponsors of this year’s event.
There is no doubt the two are extremely beautiful, adding to a tall list of young, intelligent and elegant ladies taking part in this year’s event, which is so far proving to be a success.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- UK New Rules Demand that Men Must Prove A Woman Said YES to S*X Else it’s Rape | Think KKD…
- THE BIG DEBATE: Do You Agree Music is Superior/Master Over All Forms Of Creative Arts – Are The Rest – Writing, Acting, Modeling, Painting, Etc. SERVANTS to Music?
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Sandra Ankobiah, Yvonne Nelson, Becca, Joselyn Dumas, John Dumelo & Others
- OPINION: Nigerians Confidently Speak Fluent But Bad English | Whilst Ghanaians Timidly Speak Good English But Not Fluent
- Miss Universe Ghana | Still in the Mess…Is this a Ghanaian Costume?