Talented Ghanaian rapper-Sarkodie ‘joined forces with Blackground Records’ Talib Kweli, Jean Grae and Ab-Soul and as part of BET’s Hip-Hop Awards cypher. The Awards ceremony was aired in United States last night…
One thing I love about Sarkodie is that, no matter where he finds himself, he reps Ghana.
This is how the cypher went…Jean Grae encouraged listeners to stop saying “femcee” in her cypher rhyme, while talented Ghanaian/international rapper Sarkodie went hard in twi, something that excited the crowd who responded with a loud cheers .
Ab-Soul followed to take the focus, rocking his TDE cap and spitting, “So fly I don’t need no feet.”
Talib Kweli was last to spit, outright criticizing BET for never playing any of his videos or giving his songs shine.
Hate him or loath him, Sarkodie rules!
Watch the Cypher Below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ama K. Abebrese Talks About Her ‘Love Your Skin Tone’ Campaign + Name All The Bleaching/Toning Ghanaian Entertainers/Celebrities
- Reggie Rockstone is an Opportunist Who Capitalizes on Any Given Chance – Roro reply Reggie Rockstone
- R2Bees, Sarkodie, Davido, Efya, 2face & Others Nominated for 2014 MTV Africa Music Awards (MAMA) + Full Nomination List
- New Music Video: 'Ye Nea Woho Beto Wo' By Daddy Lumba
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Juliet Ibrahim, Joselyn Dumas, Nadia Buari, John Dumelo and Jon Germain