Talented Ghanaian rapper-Sarkodie ‘joined forces with Blackground Records’ Talib Kweli, Jean Grae and Ab-Soul and as part of BET’s Hip-Hop Awards cypher. The Awards ceremony was aired in United States last night…
One thing I love about Sarkodie is that, no matter where he finds himself, he reps Ghana.
This is how the cypher went…Jean Grae encouraged listeners to stop saying “femcee” in her cypher rhyme, while talented Ghanaian/international rapper Sarkodie went hard in twi, something that excited the crowd who responded with a loud cheers .
Ab-Soul followed to take the focus, rocking his TDE cap and spitting, “So fly I don’t need no feet.”
Talib Kweli was last to spit, outright criticizing BET for never playing any of his videos or giving his songs shine.
Hate him or loath him, Sarkodie rules!
Watch the Cypher Below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Airport Repack Area for Africans and Asians | Why Always Us?
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer