Dear GC Readers,
I am a 26year old single mother. My first marriage failed after 5 years and we had one child together.
Six months ago I met a guy who is 25 years old and he has never been married before but he was in a relationship with someone else.
He has told me several times that he will marry me one day. My only problem is this other old girl in his life. He is taking so long to end relationship with her.
I’m so desperate now and don’t know what to do. Please tell me if there is anything I can do to get him to get rid of this girl.
I want him to forget about her and focus on me and my baby only. I was even asking my friend jokingly if rat poison still works nowadays or should I go to see some strong witch doctor to make her mad? That is how frustrated and fed up I am!
Please Advise me.
Starting again after a divorce or any long term relationship is never easy. So meeting a new man that makes you happy will always be difficult to let go regardless of his circumstances.
Though you feel once you can get this man for yourself everything will be happy and wonderful, nothing good ever come from making decisions in a state of desperation.
It’s advisable that you be weary he may have no intention of leaving his current girlfriend. Even if she mysteriously disappears by rat poisoning or any other means he may still choose not to marry you.
As we know men mostly say this to keep you around for their own selfish pleasures!
Let’s See What Our Readers Have To Say Too! Guys, Please Chip In Your Advice To Help A Sister…
All the best.
Send all your relationship & Love probs to me via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: Lydia Forson
- The Scamming Continues: Miss Universe 2012-Gifty Ofori Stripped Of Her Title After She Exposed Organizers For Not Giving Her The Various Promised Prizes
- PHOTOS From Launch Of ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ Feat. Wizkid, Bola Ray, Edem, Okyeame Kwame, EL, John Dumelo, Juliet Ibrahim & Others
- Celebrity & Law: African Celebrities Who Work Without Permits In USA, UK & Other Countries Face Arrest, Imprisonment & Deportation
- Award-Winning Investigate Journalist-Anas Aremeyaw Anas Warns John Dumelo & Promises To Expose His ‘Dirty Lifestyle’ + What We Know About The Australian Money Issue
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- VIDEO: Ray J Talks About Missing Kim, Him Being Responsible For Her Success & More
- I Never Said Jay-Z Was A ‘Tranny Chaser’ Says Foxy Brown
- New Music: ‘I’m Out ‘ By Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj
- PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Spotted In NY Looking Miserable
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?