Dear GC Readers,
I am a 26year old single mother. My first marriage failed after 5 years and we had one child together.
Six months ago I met a guy who is 25 years old and he has never been married before but he was in a relationship with someone else.
He has told me several times that he will marry me one day. My only problem is this other old girl in his life. He is taking so long to end relationship with her.
I’m so desperate now and don’t know what to do. Please tell me if there is anything I can do to get him to get rid of this girl.
I want him to forget about her and focus on me and my baby only. I was even asking my friend jokingly if rat poison still works nowadays or should I go to see some strong witch doctor to make her mad? That is how frustrated and fed up I am!
Please Advise me.
Starting again after a divorce or any long term relationship is never easy. So meeting a new man that makes you happy will always be difficult to let go regardless of his circumstances.
Though you feel once you can get this man for yourself everything will be happy and wonderful, nothing good ever come from making decisions in a state of desperation.
It’s advisable that you be weary he may have no intention of leaving his current girlfriend. Even if she mysteriously disappears by rat poisoning or any other means he may still choose not to marry you.
As we know men mostly say this to keep you around for their own selfish pleasures!
Let’s See What Our Readers Have To Say Too! Guys, Please Chip In Your Advice To Help A Sister…
All the best.
Send all your relationship & Love probs to me via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Update on Castro & Janet Bandu’s Disappearance: Janet Bandu’s Father Says Asamoah Gyan and Castro’s Family Have Not Still Come to See Him
- Foreign Acts Missing in 2014: Is It That Event Organizers Did Not Have Enough Money to Hire Them Or Our Artists Proved We Don’t Need Foreign Acts in Ghana?
- BREAKING NEWS: Kwaw Kese’s Case Adjourned to Tomorrow – 23rd Dec, 2014 Because He Is Seriously Sick
- VIDEO: Angry TV 3’s Nana Aba Anamoah Spits On Viasat 1
- More Findings On Fennec Okyere’s Murder But Ghana Police Is Not Ready to Speak Out – What Could They Not Be Telling Us?