Dear GC Readers,
I am a 26year old single mother. My first marriage failed after 5 years and we had one child together.
Six months ago I met a guy who is 25 years old and he has never been married before but he was in a relationship with someone else.
He has told me several times that he will marry me one day. My only problem is this other old girl in his life. He is taking so long to end relationship with her.
I’m so desperate now and don’t know what to do. Please tell me if there is anything I can do to get him to get rid of this girl.
I want him to forget about her and focus on me and my baby only. I was even asking my friend jokingly if rat poison still works nowadays or should I go to see some strong witch doctor to make her mad? That is how frustrated and fed up I am!
Please Advise me.
Starting again after a divorce or any long term relationship is never easy. So meeting a new man that makes you happy will always be difficult to let go regardless of his circumstances.
Though you feel once you can get this man for yourself everything will be happy and wonderful, nothing good ever come from making decisions in a state of desperation.
It’s advisable that you be weary he may have no intention of leaving his current girlfriend. Even if she mysteriously disappears by rat poisoning or any other means he may still choose not to marry you.
As we know men mostly say this to keep you around for their own selfish pleasures!
Let’s See What Our Readers Have To Say Too! Guys, Please Chip In Your Advice To Help A Sister…
All the best.
Send all your relationship & Love probs to me via email@example.com
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE: Yvonne Nelson & Her Bikini
- Freed Ekow Micah Says He Saw His Eventual Acquittal In A Dream
- While Lydia Forson is Being Slammed for Being FAT...Nigerian Model/Beauty Queen-Agbani Darego is Being Told to Put on Weight
- Is Bisa Kdei Ready To Venture Into Gospel? | Gospel Musician Obaapa Linda Says She Wants To Collaborate With Him
- Captain Planet of 4x4’s FASHION PLANET | Authentic, Quality & Affordable + A Feel of Real Luxurious Shopping in Ghana