Ever have one of those frustrating bra shopping experiences? You know, the trips where you try on pair after pair but nothing really fits?
It turns out, you’re not alone. In a survey conducted by British high street store Debenhams, it was revealed that 78 percent of women have been squeezing into bras that were smaller than the size they should be wearing. That’s a pretty hefty percentage of uncomfortable women…
The survey also found that British busts have actually grown significantly in the past two years — three whole sizes, to be exact. Back in 2010, Debenhams reported that their best-selling size was a 34B. But, by 2012, the 34DD bras were the ones flying off the shelves the fastest. (We assume that the “boob map” will be updated accordingly.)
Another interesting find was that women aren’t just physically increasing their bust size; they’re shopping to create their aspirational figures. The retailer reported that 70 percent of their bra sales this year have been for padded and push-up bras compared to 36 percent in 2010.
I am not sure about other GhanaCelebrities.Com’s female readers but I can so much relate to the above. For some years now, I have been squeezing into C cups but they were too tight.
Currently, I am wearing D cups and even those are also small…Am I alone? Hope not
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: Has Yvonne Nelson Changed Her CREAM?
- Disgraced-Afia Schwarzenegger Comments | Says We Are Looking for Fame When She is the Busted Husband Snatcher With No Credibility + She Says Godson Yaw Boakye is Not a REAL Man
- MUST LISTEN TO AUDIO: Ending the Afia Schwarzenegger Saga | Afia Says She is Broken Hearted & Wants to Sue Her Fake Pastor Husband + Says DELAY is a Loser, the Other Wife is Disgusting & MORE
- Deborah Vanessa Says She Indeed Loves all the ‘BAD’ Attention
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah, 4x4, Prince David Osei, Nikki Samonas & Christabel Ekeh