Ever have one of those frustrating bra shopping experiences? You know, the trips where you try on pair after pair but nothing really fits?
It turns out, you’re not alone. In a survey conducted by British high street store Debenhams, it was revealed that 78 percent of women have been squeezing into bras that were smaller than the size they should be wearing. That’s a pretty hefty percentage of uncomfortable women…
The survey also found that British busts have actually grown significantly in the past two years — three whole sizes, to be exact. Back in 2010, Debenhams reported that their best-selling size was a 34B. But, by 2012, the 34DD bras were the ones flying off the shelves the fastest. (We assume that the “boob map” will be updated accordingly.)
Another interesting find was that women aren’t just physically increasing their bust size; they’re shopping to create their aspirational figures. The retailer reported that 70 percent of their bra sales this year have been for padded and push-up bras compared to 36 percent in 2010.
I am not sure about other GhanaCelebrities.Com’s female readers but I can so much relate to the above. For some years now, I have been squeezing into C cups but they were too tight.
Currently, I am wearing D cups and even those are also small…Am I alone? Hope not
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- HOT SHOTS: Miss Universe Ghana 2012-Gifty Ofori Releases Promo Photos
- KOD Says His House is Not on FIRE | I Say GREAT But Hold It Well Because There Are Some Indecent Images Out There Alleged to Be You…
- Emelia Brobbey is Touching Lives with Her ‘Emelia Brobbey Charity Organization’
- Review: ‘Gidi Up’ is Here with Season 2| A Look at Episodes 1 & 2
- Justin Bieber Wins Award for His Charity Work & Then promptly Gives It Away to a Fan