Ever have one of those frustrating bra shopping experiences? You know, the trips where you try on pair after pair but nothing really fits?
It turns out, you’re not alone. In a survey conducted by British high street store Debenhams, it was revealed that 78 percent of women have been squeezing into bras that were smaller than the size they should be wearing. That’s a pretty hefty percentage of uncomfortable women…
The survey also found that British busts have actually grown significantly in the past two years — three whole sizes, to be exact. Back in 2010, Debenhams reported that their best-selling size was a 34B. But, by 2012, the 34DD bras were the ones flying off the shelves the fastest. (We assume that the “boob map” will be updated accordingly.)
Another interesting find was that women aren’t just physically increasing their bust size; they’re shopping to create their aspirational figures. The retailer reported that 70 percent of their bra sales this year have been for padded and push-up bras compared to 36 percent in 2010.
I am not sure about other GhanaCelebrities.Com’s female readers but I can so much relate to the above. For some years now, I have been squeezing into C cups but they were too tight.
Currently, I am wearing D cups and even those are also small…Am I alone? Hope not
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- New Music Video: ‘TINA’ By Fuse ODG ft. Angel
- Weekly Discussions: What Are Some of the Weirdest & Popular Nicknames You Heard/Knew During Your Secondary School Days?
- FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE: Mzbel Takes on the Bikini Challenge
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Christabel Ekeh, Yvonne Nelson, Martha Ankomah & Others
- T.B Joshua Shooting Off His Mouth at His Critics: Throws Out Several Threats in Bizzare Message