We all know Sarkodie always makes us proud when he represents the motherland.
And his BET cypher with other talented emcees like Talib Kweli, Jean Grace and Ab-Soul and as part of the 2012 BET’s Hip-Hop Awards cypher was no exception as he did the whole continent proud with his Twi rap.
But by the time the video had made enough rounds in Ghana, people had a lot to say.
First of all, we all loved the and understood the Twi rap but Sarkodie threw in some English lyrics that confused listeners and some of his fans descended so heavily on him he had to come out and explain himself on twitter.
The controversial line all started when he said ‘’Many rappers in Africa making a perfect meal but I am the missing ingredient, call me the Irish Cream…’’!!! Ok, that is the line that sparked all the uproar.
Were fans wrong to have questioned Sarkodie concerning this line? Do you understand what he was trying to say? Does his explanation make it any clearer?
You can have a look at Sarkodie’s explanations below and some hilarious jokes Ghanaians made out of it.
Which is your favourite? As my friend said, most of these rappers do not know make any sense when you listen to their lines…LOL
Watch The Cypher Below Again….
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Shatta Wale’s Manager-BullDog Has Some BIG Questions for Charter House | Indication That There is No Out of Court Settlement…
- New Music: ‘Dues’ By Teeplow Feat. Obrafour
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Itz Tiffany and Eazzy
- New Music: 'Roof on Fire' By Kaaki
- PHOTOS: President John Dramani Mahama & Wife Meet Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II