I just came across the below video interview of Yvonne Nelson held somewhere last month and I am flabbergasted by her justification of change in complexion…WTH is this girl talking about?
According to Yvonne Nelson, she has a Brazilian blood in her (her father is some how got a Brazilian lineage) and as such, that explains her complexion…
I think Yvonne Nelson is missing the issue surrounding her complexion…We are shocked by the CHANGE of her colour from dark to light and for her to say because her Dad is got Brazilian lineage, that should explain why she is light is absolute CRAP.
Why was she not light from those days…I mean from day one? Did the Brazilian lineage of her Dad just appeared from somewhere and all of sudden mysteriously changed her skin colour?
We are tired of these Ghanaian celebrities with very low self esteem to the extent that they have to resort to bleaching and all sort of unthinkable activities to maintain some deluded image they feel they need.
I am ashamed for Yvonne Nelson…I thought skin bleaching was a disease affecting illiterates…I guess I was wrong…In fact, I am wrong.
Lydia Gyasi/ Germany
Watch the video interview below….(Pay attention from 4:25 upwards)
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Airport Repack Area for Africans and Asians | Why Always Us?
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer