I just came across the below video interview of Yvonne Nelson held somewhere last month and I am flabbergasted by her justification of change in complexion…WTH is this girl talking about?
According to Yvonne Nelson, she has a Brazilian blood in her (her father is some how got a Brazilian lineage) and as such, that explains her complexion…
I think Yvonne Nelson is missing the issue surrounding her complexion…We are shocked by the CHANGE of her colour from dark to light and for her to say because her Dad is got Brazilian lineage, that should explain why she is light is absolute CRAP.
Why was she not light from those days…I mean from day one? Did the Brazilian lineage of her Dad just appeared from somewhere and all of sudden mysteriously changed her skin colour?
We are tired of these Ghanaian celebrities with very low self esteem to the extent that they have to resort to bleaching and all sort of unthinkable activities to maintain some deluded image they feel they need.
I am ashamed for Yvonne Nelson…I thought skin bleaching was a disease affecting illiterates…I guess I was wrong…In fact, I am wrong.
Lydia Gyasi/ Germany
Watch the video interview below….(Pay attention from 4:25 upwards)
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The RETURN of Castro De Destroyer? | There is a ‘YES’ Probability
- The Law Enforcers & the Law; Ghanaian Policemen Are the Worst Offenders of the Ghanaian Laws
- LAUGH OUT LOUD: These Guys Are Everywhere | I Got CHEATED By One of Them…
- GC Cartoon of the Week: The Miss Ghana Wahala
- Redefining Attractiveness | the Women Are ‘Desperately’ CONFUSED