Be it a wife, girlfriend, husband or boyfriend,there are certain things you may be keeping away from that special one…If you are not keeping anything away and have told your partner everything, I am sure there are things you now regret telling him or her…
My relationship with the man of my dreams ended last year because I told him about an abortion I had some years back before he even met me. How was I supposed to know that my past (before I met him) would bring an end to the loving relationship we were enjoying?
I was always against my friends hiding things from their partners and calling it white lies…I kept telling them that, there was nothing like a white lie and no secret must be kept from the person you love…
However, after how my willingness to be opened and hide nothing from my partner fetched me resentment, insults, disrespect and finally a break up, I have come to realize that certain things are better kept untold in relationships.
My sister is currently having an issue with her boyfriend and the family simply because she told the boyfriend how much our mother does not like him. Though it is true and my mother prefers another guy, the troubles and tension she has brought upon herself have surely thought her a lesson…
What secrets would you never tell your partner? Are you keeping certain secrets from your man or woman? Are you the kind that tell it all to your partner? What has your experience been? Let’s get talking….
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Can We Recognise This Man For The Charlatan That He is? |This Tasteless Claiming of Credit for Disasters By T.B Joshua Has Got to Stop
- Why Are You Throwing Away Money Online? | It's Time to Put the Money in Your Pocket
- Chris Attoh Says 'I Was Lucky to Find Myself A Hot, Beautiful Nigerian Woman'
- South Africa’s Xenophobia: Former White President Of South Africa P.W. Botha’s Controversial Speech Vindicated- He Said ‘The Fact That, Blacks Look Like Human Beings And Act Like Human Beings Do Not Necessarily Make Them Sensible Human Beings. Give Them Guns And They Will Kill Each Other’
- YFM’s Presenter-MS ADA Diagnosed…She Suffers From 'Dissociative Personality Disorder' Or Something Like That