Where does this leave the men? I guess this is also contributing to the rise in Gayism among men right?
If women are saying they would forgo sex to stay online for all sort of virtual activities, then we are heading for disaster.
Is it not worrying that 57 percent of women (out of the 1,020 women questioned) say they prefer sitting behind the computer than staying in bed or sofa for some good time?
It even gets worse as 2 percent of these same women say they have broken off from having sex with their partner to tweet or to check Facebook…
Gosh, the only time I have broken off is when the pizza man knocks at the door…
Are you one of these women? This is why women would not be allowed to use the internet when I establish my own country…LOL.
Where can we find women who will rather shut everything down for good quality time? Has sex become that boring and useless to this current generation of women? Maybe the men are not working things hard so it is better for the women to stay online than waste their time with 1 minute men.
Women have become so addicted to their virtual reality that a staggering 57 per cent say they would rather give up sex than stop using the internet for a fortnight.
The findings, taken from Cosmopolitan magazine’s Sex and Social Media survey reveals that women are spending so long online chatting to friends or flirting in chatrooms their real relationships are suffering.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- HAPPY DEATHDAY Featuring Kafui Danku, Nana Ama McBrown, Alex Ekubo, James Gardiner & Others to Be Premiered on November 14 in Accra
- GC Reader-Sasha Says Kofi Adjorlolo is a ‘BIG SNUB’ | What Has Your Experience Been LIke With Ghanaian Celebrities?
- Celebs Out & About: Yvonne Nelson, Juliet Ibrahim, Menaye Donkor, Stephen Appiah & Delay
- On the Oscar Pistorius Verdict: Does the Punishment Fit the (Alleged) Crime?
- Naa Ashorkor's Wedding: Would You DRIVE Something Like This on Your Wedding?