Over the years, Miss Malaika delegates visit a country outside Ghana, this year the delegates will visit two African countries instead of one. They are expected to visit Namibia and South Africa.
The delegates left the country on Friday and are expected back next week Friday. Their trip is sponsored by Air Namibia.
Whiles in Namibia and South Africa the delegates will visit popular tourist sites in a bid to learn more about their culture and also share that of Ghanaian culture also. The delegates will be in the dessert of Namibia for a survival challenge.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sonnie Badu’s Own Manager Exposes Him | Says ‘Sonnie Released His Wonder God In 2012’
- ABN TV Wins Screen Nation 'Favourite Black Channel' Award
- Majority Of Radio Stations In Accra Scorned MUSIGA’s Directive For Gmw Festival
- FIPAG In Talks With IGP To Help Ghanaian Filmmakers Get Accoutrements For Films
- Music Council of Ghana Scares Ministry of Tourism With A Massive Demonstration Come 14th March, 2014