Over the years, Miss Malaika delegates visit a country outside Ghana, this year the delegates will visit two African countries instead of one. They are expected to visit Namibia and South Africa.
The delegates left the country on Friday and are expected back next week Friday. Their trip is sponsored by Air Namibia.
Whiles in Namibia and South Africa the delegates will visit popular tourist sites in a bid to learn more about their culture and also share that of Ghanaian culture also. The delegates will be in the dessert of Namibia for a survival challenge.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ghanaian Artiste Azizaa Talks Video ‘Black Magic Woman’ And Christianity: “How Can We Be Worshiping The Same Tool Used To Murder Our Ancestors?”
- Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic & Banky W Hang Out In Mauritius
- Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover of Exquisite Magazine
- US County Clerk Who Refused To Issue Licences To Gay Couples Despite Court Order Jailed For Contempt
- VIDEO: Nigerian Workers On Their Knees Begging Not to Be SACKED By Governor for Coming to Work Late During A Surprise Visit