Over the years, Miss Malaika delegates visit a country outside Ghana, this year the delegates will visit two African countries instead of one. They are expected to visit Namibia and South Africa.
The delegates left the country on Friday and are expected back next week Friday. Their trip is sponsored by Air Namibia.
Whiles in Namibia and South Africa the delegates will visit popular tourist sites in a bid to learn more about their culture and also share that of Ghanaian culture also. The delegates will be in the dessert of Namibia for a survival challenge.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 16 Year Old Singaporean Kid Arrested After Posting Video On YouTube Insulting Their Late President
- Woyome To Repay Ghc51m Back To The State By The End Of This Year
- Three Arrested in Connection With Arranged Marriage Of A 9 Year Old Girl To A 56 Year Old Man in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress-Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Shares Photo of Her 18 Year Old Daughter
- Ghana Embroiled In Two International Disputes Involving Waterville And Cote d’Ivoire