Over the years, Miss Malaika delegates visit a country outside Ghana, this year the delegates will visit two African countries instead of one. They are expected to visit Namibia and South Africa.
The delegates left the country on Friday and are expected back next week Friday. Their trip is sponsored by Air Namibia.
Whiles in Namibia and South Africa the delegates will visit popular tourist sites in a bid to learn more about their culture and also share that of Ghanaian culture also. The delegates will be in the dessert of Namibia for a survival challenge.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- British Diplomat Craig Murray Sights IMF And The USA As Agents Destroying Ghana
- 87 Year Old Man Rapes 79 Year Old Bed Ridden Woman in Ghana | Case Adjourned To July 7
- Mario Balotelli Loses His Adoptive Dad
- Prempeh College Beats Adisadel College By 3 Points to WIN The 2015 National Science & Maths Quiz
- Bunso Arboretum Forest Reserve Closed Down After Canopy Walkway Accident That Injured 21