This has always been a big issue with the guys who come around her, it comes up all the time, some of them just disappear when they hear there will be no banging without even trying to find out more about her persona and the ones who want to stay around do not stir up any emotions in her.
She finally found a guy who claimed to love her three years ago. Their relationship has been what I would describe as a joke. He keeps leaving her and coming back and she still takes him back every time. However, he recently told her that if she didn’t give him sex he would find it elsewhere.
GhanaCelebrities.Com, my cousin is desperate. She does not know what to do. It seems that she is not prepared to lose this guy but, she also craves true love.
As for banging outside of marriage, that is a total NO NO for her. Now the guy had promised to marry her so she fears that she may lose the opportunity to finally keep a man.
What should she do? What would you do if you found yourself in this dilemma? Should she give in?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Fuse ODG Wins MOBO Awards’ Best African Act Again + Full List of the Winners
- HAPPY DEATHDAY Featuring Kafui Danku, Nana Ama McBrown, Alex Ekubo, James Gardiner & Others to Be Premiered on November 14 in Accra
- GC Reader-Sasha Says Kofi Adjorlolo is a ‘BIG SNUB’ | What Has Your Experience Been LIke With Ghanaian Celebrities?
- Celebs Out & About: Yvonne Nelson, Juliet Ibrahim, Menaye Donkor, Stephen Appiah & Delay
- On the Oscar Pistorius Verdict: Does the Punishment Fit the (Alleged) Crime?