If I did not admire Nana Aba Anamoah, this would have been enough reason for me to give her the love she deserves in my heart…
With over 6 top Ghanaian female celebrities hiding/denying ever having a child or simply keeping them out of their public/celebrity life, Nana Ama Anamoah has decided to show that, you can proudly let people know about your child as a celebrity in Ghana…
Surely it is difficult to come to terms with issues like divorce when a child is involved, losing custody of your child to the father and also having a child when you were a teenage (these are the situations for some of these celebrities)…
However, Nana Aba Anamoah has decided to embrace her mistake and turn it into a great positive influence.
What are the other celebrities waiting for? Tell your stories and you never know how much it could change someone’s life…
Read below for more…
Affable host of the “Divas Show” and eloquent TV3 news anchor Nana Aba Anamoah touched some emotional nerves last Saturday October 13, 2012 at the Dome during the second edition of the Globa RTP Awards.
The cute Television Presenter who won the award for “Television Newscaster Of The Year (Female Category)”, did something very few celebrities will do publicly. After she was announced winner of the category, she walked on stage with a young boy to receive her award, which made everybody wonder who he was and why Nana Aba even decided to come on stage with him.
After she received her award, Nana Aba who looked very emotional introduced the boy to the crowd as her son and explained how she went through difficult times, at the time she gave birth to him and how the boy has being a blessing to her life. She then presented the award to her son live on stage and told him, he has been an inspiration to her.
Nana Aba used the opportunity to advise young ladies not to give up in life when they come across challenges like teenage pregnancy and other problems and the neglects, stigmatization and insults those challenges come with, in their youthful days.
She said they shouldn’t give up but rather see the challenge as a blessing in disguise. She said if you are able to endure and overcome you will definitely make it in life.
Nana Aba said she is not endorsing teenage pregnancy but if it happens abortion should not be an option. Even though Nana Aba didn’t really give details of what she went through it was obvious her son means the world to her.
She said she owes all her happiness and success to her son. Her son JY Paa Kow Anamoah is eleven years old and according his mother he bears her surname because she is a single mother.
This unexpected and emotional gesture by Nana Aba touched everybody’s heart and some people in the crowd were seen shedding tears of joy for how proud she is of his son and the fact that she went against all odds to do this publicly. Her son will definitely never forget this magic moment.
Congratulations to Nana Aba Anamoah and her unconditional love for her son.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: Beauty Isn't Just Skin Deep? Scientists Say Pretty Women Tend To Be 'Less Stressed And More Fertile'
- FOR THE LADIES: Submerging Your Face In CUCUMBER Water Every Day Is Kate Moss’ Beauty Secret…Are Your Read To Do That?
- ALL THE PHOTOS From Ghanaian/Nigerian Actress Ebi Bright’s Birthday Party Feat. Abdul Sallam, Pascaline Edwards, Beverly Afaglo, Richie & Others
- Cannes Celebrates 100 Years of Bollywood with Gala Screening of BOMBAY TALKIES...India’s Top Directors – Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee & Anurag Kashyap Attend
- PHOTOS + Bola Ray Celebrates 10 Years At JOY FM
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?