If I did not admire Nana Aba Anamoah, this would have been enough reason for me to give her the love she deserves in my heart…
With over 6 top Ghanaian female celebrities hiding/denying ever having a child or simply keeping them out of their public/celebrity life, Nana Ama Anamoah has decided to show that, you can proudly let people know about your child as a celebrity in Ghana…
Surely it is difficult to come to terms with issues like divorce when a child is involved, losing custody of your child to the father and also having a child when you were a teenage (these are the situations for some of these celebrities)…
However, Nana Aba Anamoah has decided to embrace her mistake and turn it into a great positive influence.
What are the other celebrities waiting for? Tell your stories and you never know how much it could change someone’s life…
Read below for more…
Affable host of the “Divas Show” and eloquent TV3 news anchor Nana Aba Anamoah touched some emotional nerves last Saturday October 13, 2012 at the Dome during the second edition of the Globa RTP Awards.
The cute Television Presenter who won the award for “Television Newscaster Of The Year (Female Category)”, did something very few celebrities will do publicly. After she was announced winner of the category, she walked on stage with a young boy to receive her award, which made everybody wonder who he was and why Nana Aba even decided to come on stage with him.
After she received her award, Nana Aba who looked very emotional introduced the boy to the crowd as her son and explained how she went through difficult times, at the time she gave birth to him and how the boy has being a blessing to her life. She then presented the award to her son live on stage and told him, he has been an inspiration to her.
Nana Aba used the opportunity to advise young ladies not to give up in life when they come across challenges like teenage pregnancy and other problems and the neglects, stigmatization and insults those challenges come with, in their youthful days.
She said they shouldn’t give up but rather see the challenge as a blessing in disguise. She said if you are able to endure and overcome you will definitely make it in life.
Nana Aba said she is not endorsing teenage pregnancy but if it happens abortion should not be an option. Even though Nana Aba didn’t really give details of what she went through it was obvious her son means the world to her.
She said she owes all her happiness and success to her son. Her son JY Paa Kow Anamoah is eleven years old and according his mother he bears her surname because she is a single mother.
This unexpected and emotional gesture by Nana Aba touched everybody’s heart and some people in the crowd were seen shedding tears of joy for how proud she is of his son and the fact that she went against all odds to do this publicly. Her son will definitely never forget this magic moment.
Congratulations to Nana Aba Anamoah and her unconditional love for her son.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: More Money WON’T Do Any Good To Your Relationship | Couple Break Up Because They Can’t Agree On What To Do With Their Over £100 Million Lottery Win
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening