It was a radiant combination of beauty and brains when finalists of this year’s Miss Ghana pageant took to the golf pitch to try their hands on the professional sport.
The finalists were at the Celebrity Golf Club at Sakumono to witness the Ryder Cup competition. The Miss Ghana team was there at the invitation of Ghandour Cosmetics, a key sponsor of this year’s event.
It was a day full of fun and networking as the contestants enjoyed every bit of the experience.
Miss Ghana 2012 is powered Exclusive Events Ghana, with support from Manet Properties, Auto Plaza Ltd, Reflexion Hair care, Africa Cola, Fidelity Bank, Whirlpool, FC Skin & Beauty Klinik, Special Ice Mineral Water, Accents & Arts, TT Brothers, Edern Security, Intercom Programming & Manufacturing Company Limited (IPMC), Capture – Your Memory Bank Total Fitness Health Club, ATL Fabrics, Golden Tulip Hotel, Danny’s Décor, Dockers Energy Drink, Aquimiini, Enda Foods, Moët & Chandon , Active Media, Amazing U, Details by Naomi, Naadei Morgan, Poqua Poku, Anasimba by Zita, Ciba, INKA, Nubian Vogue, and NDYTSI.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Embossing VGMA winners’ Names on Plaques is Not Necessary-Charterhouse PRO
- Most Members of Ghana Actors Guild Including A-Listers Don’t Pay Dues – Making the Guild Unable To Seek Actors’ Welfare
- 19 Years Sad Prison Story of Geeman to Be Used For a Movie
- Kumawood Actors Disqualified From Travelling - For Not Being Internet-Exposed?
- 67th Cannes Film Festival: Nicole Garcia is the Jury President for Caméra d’or Award