The CEO of UT Bank Mr Prince Kofi Amoabeng hosted the delegates of Miss Malaika@10 to a buffet lunch at his house. He took time out of his busy schedule to have lunch with the delegates and share with them his life experiences and also encourage them to aim high in life.
Mr. Amoabeng told the delegates that UT bank as we all know today started with a friend asking him for a loan but could not give any collateral to support the loan facility. He therefore decided to ask friends for help because he saw an opportunity there and knew he could make profits from loaning money and adding interest.
After some years, he saw how big that small dream was becoming and wanted to extend a helping hand not to only friends and family but also Ghanaians as well and that was how Unique Trust Financial Services started though the initial name was The Best Financial Services, the name has undergone some changes over the years but decided to go for UT Bank when the company went international and a name that resonates trust and uniqueness in the banking industry.
Mr. Amoabeng told the delegates that employer employee relationship is very important for a successful business. He cherishes every employee of his company but however those closest to him that is his driver, chef and security man he holds dear to his heart because his life is in their hands so he makes it a point to treat them well so if one day he is no more; they would extend the same services to his children.
Mr. Amoabeng shared with the delegates that he did not for a second think of having a lot of companies but one thing led to another and now there is UT Properties, UT Logistics, UT Insurance, UT Private Security and UT International.
Talking about the Johnnie Walker advert, he first declined to advert but after discovering international faces that have been associated with the Johnnie Walker brand, he decided to ahead with the advert and now the Johnnie Walker whiskey is referred to as Kofi Amoabeng drink.
Mr. Amaobeng said for relaxation he likes to be around pretty ladies and how fortunate he was to have been surrounded by ten beautiful ladies. Another he does to relax is playing golf which he tries to play every weekend. Who would have thought that at his age he would be abreast with the current dance trends in Ghana. After lunch in a way to shake off some fat and stress as he was going back to his office, he challenged the delegates to an azonto dance competition in his private mini club. He won the challenge hands down although the delegates gave him a stiff competition.
He wished the delegates good luck as the grand finale is barely two weeks away and said they are all winners but may the best person win. Log on to www.facebook.com/MissMalaikaGhana for more pictures of the delegates lunch with Mr. Amoabeng.
Viewers are to power their favorites to victory by texting her name to 1757 across all networks. The delegate with the highest votes gets an automatic top 5 spot at the grand finale and one step away from winning the 3C’s that’s the crown, car and the cash on October 27TH.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: Nadia Buari, Jim Iyke & Others At The Press Screening ‘The Diary of Imogen Brown’ In Accra
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
- Winner Of 2006 Miss Malaika-Hamamat Montia Has STOLEN A Car?
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: People Who Can Ignore Texts Or Calls Are Happier Than Those Who Answer?
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date