All roads lead to the Osu Oxford Street this Saturday as fashion meets beauty for the Miss Ghana 2012 Street Fashion Show.
Finalists of this year’s pageant will take to the runway to strut what would be some amazing designs from some of Ghana’s leading fashion houses including Details by Neyomi, Ciba, INKA, Nubian, poqua poqu, Ettien Hans, Anasimba by Zita, Naa Dei Morgan and Ndytsi by Akorfa.
The first of its kind in the history of the pageant, Accra’s fashion community will witness, what is expected to be a spectacular evening full of glitz, glamour and fun.
Exclusive Events Ghana, organizers of the Miss Ghana pageant has said the Street Fashion Show is going to be the “most stylish fashion show ever”.
The stunning, intelligent and elegant ladies get a unique opportunity to sell their amazing poses to a large audience some of who will be seeing them for the first time since the beginning of the pageant.
Expected to be a great show, the lineup will also include celebrity models that will join the finalists on the runway.
D Black and Raquel will provide entertainment on the night.
The organizers have also said that there will be lots of souvenirs to be won on the day.
The after party will be held at Firefly, also in Osu.
The Miss Ghana Street Fashion Show kicks off at 7pm.
It is powered by Exclusive Events Ghana, with support from Dockers Cranberry Energy Drink.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Nigerian Transgender Rants Against God In Upcoming Book: ‘Nobody Goes To Heaven Because Nobody Goes To Hell Fire’ & Says God is Foolish, Wicked & MORE
- Female Suicide Bomber Kills Five In A Church In Nigeria
- Deborah Vanessa Flaunts Bikini Body in Miami
- PHOTOS: Omotola Celebrates 4th of July in Los Angeles
- British Diplomat Craig Murray Sights IMF And The USA As Agents Destroying Ghana