On Wednesday October 10, Papa Kofi McBrown, dad of actress Nana Ama McBrown was called to eternity. He died at the 37 Military Hospital after a short illness.
On Wednesday October 17 which officially marked exactly a week of his demise, several people flocked to his residence located on the Spintex road opposite TEXPO market to mourn with the family.
Commencing from 10am and finally climaxing on 6pm, family, colleagues, friends and well wishers of actress Nana Ama McBrown gathered to observe One Week of the sad event.
At the event to support the actress were Fiifi Banson of Peace FM, presenter and broadcaster, Kofi Okyere Darko (KOD) of Radio Gold, actress Khareema Aguiar and host of E-Talk on GHONE, Amanda Jissih.
The rest included musician Kwesiy Pee, Whitney Boakye of Peace FM Entertainment Review, Praye Tiatia of Praye fame, Roselyn Ngissah and Imajin Advertising.
The final funeral has been scheduled for Thursday October 25 at Kwadaso, Kumasi opposite the SDA Church on the Sunyani road where the mortal remains of Papa Kofi McBrown would be laid in state for sympathizers to bid their final farewell.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- VIDEO: T.B. Joshua Predicted Xenophobic Attacks in South Africa
- Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: One Ghanaian Called Emmanuel Kwesi Quaison Dead
- YFM Presenter-Ms Ada Who Was Reportedly Gang-Raped is A LIAR | The Whole Thing Was Staged
- Abducted YFm Presenter Out Of Sedation: Police Say She’s Been Kidnapped Five Times Previously
- 2 Year Old Boy Dies After His Mum Administers Him A DDT Laced Enema