Below are shots of finalists of this year’s Miss Ghana pageant in trendy, modern-day corporate wear. The much talked-about Street Fashion Show comes off this Saturday, 7pm on the Oxford Street, OSU.
The contestants will take to the runway to strut what would be some amazing designs from some of Ghana’s leading fashion houses including Details by Neyomi, Ciba, INKA, Nubian, poqua poqu, Ettien Hans, Anasimba by Zita, Naa Dei Morgan and Ndytsi by Akorfa.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ghanaian Artiste Azizaa Talks Video ‘Black Magic Woman’ And Christianity: “How Can We Be Worshiping The Same Tool Used To Murder Our Ancestors?”
- Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic & Banky W Hang Out In Mauritius
- Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover of Exquisite Magazine
- US County Clerk Who Refused To Issue Licences To Gay Couples Despite Court Order Jailed For Contempt
- VIDEO: Nigerian Workers On Their Knees Begging Not to Be SACKED By Governor for Coming to Work Late During A Surprise Visit