Below are shots of finalists of this year’s Miss Ghana pageant in trendy, modern-day corporate wear. The much talked-about Street Fashion Show comes off this Saturday, 7pm on the Oxford Street, OSU.
The contestants will take to the runway to strut what would be some amazing designs from some of Ghana’s leading fashion houses including Details by Neyomi, Ciba, INKA, Nubian, poqua poqu, Ettien Hans, Anasimba by Zita, Naa Dei Morgan and Ndytsi by Akorfa.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Transparency International’s Corruption Perception Index Ranks Ghana As Second Most Corrupt Nation In Africa
- Lupita Nyong'o Is Looking Amazing on Essence Magazine's January Issue Cover
- 21st Century Ghana: Police Descend On Protesting Teacher Trainees And Lash Them
- I have Evidence That Asamoah Gyan Raped Sarah Kwablah - Maurice Ampaw
- Photo: Joselyn Dumas Stuns in Ankara Outfit