I was on Peace Fm Entertainment Review (the most listened to Entertainment show in Ghana) today for a chit chat on the issues I discussed few days ago on GhanaCelebrities.Com’s Run Up Show in relation to Nadia Buari’s drastic weight lose, accusations that Yvonne Nelson is bleaching and whether Maxwell is indeed the one responsible for Mzbel’s pregnant as being discussed in the media…
As common with radio interviews and chit chats, panel members on the show shared their views on the issues I discussed with Akwasi Aboagye, the host of the show after I was done talking.
Listening to the submissions from the panel members, it seems there is a clear trend as two of the 4 panel members who are Entertainment journalist in Ghana (Isaac and Arnold) do agree with the relevance of the issues raised when it comes to the world of celebrities.
However, mischievous Socrate Sarfo who may not be in-tune with the world of celebrities, blogs and urban Entertainment made some tenuous submission…The Ghana Way!
From what Socrate Sarfo was saying, I can boldly say, he does not read any of the world biggest celebrity blogs/websites such as TMZ.Com, PerezHilton.Com, SandraRose.Com, MediaTakeOut.Com, HuffingtonPost Entertainment, etc…Maybe he reads BBC!
Another person who I was not feeling was Carlos Sakyi…According to him, such issues in relation to celebrities should not be a topic of discussion…
From what Carlos said, I think he is like my Mum, a very conservative person who defines right and wrong by his own hypothesis and not the realism of the celebrity world…The world of celebrities is different, every thing is news, especially the BAD things.
Again, I think Carlos has not seen the Nadia Buari weight lose photos being discussed and as such, he could have just avoided commenting on it…
The last time I checked, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian were just walking about in NY and it was a headline news on E-Entertainment as well as all the big Entertainment blogs/websites in the world…
And what is wrong with discussion relationship status of celebrities? Don’t we all know (courtesy of the blogs and Entertainment websites) that Kanye West dated Amber Rose and then moved on to Kim Kardashian?
Don’t we all know for a fact that Chris Brown dated Rihanna and then moved on unto Karrueche…and back again with Rihanna?
When it comes to celebrity weight lose, Victoria Beckham, Amy Winehouse, Lindsay Lohan, Sarah Jessica Parker, Nicole Richie, Keira Knightley and several others have in the past been described as ‘dangerously thin’ by top Entertainment Magazines, blogs and websites. There is nothing wrong with talking about drastic weight lose of celebrities.
For those who do not know; celebrity weight lose is and has always been topical issue in the world of celebrities…Have we forgotten how the media was on the case of Madonna when she lost so much weight years ago?
I sincerely think we have a long way to go in Ghana in relation to celebrity issues. This is why I keep wondering if any of our celebrities is truly reader for the Hollywood or International they so much want…
Maybe my friend was right about the questions… “Do we really have celebrities in Ghana?” and “Do majority of Ghanaians understand the whole celebrity pop culture?”.
They don’t necessary have to agree with me and I don’t have too…That is the beauty of opinions!
Anyway, listen to the Radio Show below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 2768 Downloads In 2 Weeks Since I 'UnCopyrighted' My Life Changing Book-'Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege'…Get Your FREE Copy Now!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Confidence Haugen, Good Genes Or Good Doctor?
- RED CARPET FAB: Photos + I Was Given The All Important Red Carpet Attention Alongside Fred Nuamah At 2013 Cannes Film Festival…
- Introducing Edith Faalong As Naana In 'Living With Trisha'
- PHOTOS: Captain Planet Of 4x4 At Cannes, The Party Has Just Started!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?