I was on Peace Fm Entertainment Review (the most listened to Entertainment show in Ghana) today for a chit chat on the issues I discussed few days ago on GhanaCelebrities.Com’s Run Up Show in relation to Nadia Buari’s drastic weight lose, accusations that Yvonne Nelson is bleaching and whether Maxwell is indeed the one responsible for Mzbel’s pregnant as being discussed in the media…
As common with radio interviews and chit chats, panel members on the show shared their views on the issues I discussed with Akwasi Aboagye, the host of the show after I was done talking.
Listening to the submissions from the panel members, it seems there is a clear trend as two of the 4 panel members who are Entertainment journalist in Ghana (Isaac and Arnold) do agree with the relevance of the issues raised when it comes to the world of celebrities.
However, mischievous Socrate Sarfo who may not be in-tune with the world of celebrities, blogs and urban Entertainment made some tenuous submission…The Ghana Way!
From what Socrate Sarfo was saying, I can boldly say, he does not read any of the world biggest celebrity blogs/websites such as TMZ.Com, PerezHilton.Com, SandraRose.Com, MediaTakeOut.Com, HuffingtonPost Entertainment, etc…Maybe he reads BBC!
Another person who I was not feeling was Carlos Sakyi…According to him, such issues in relation to celebrities should not be a topic of discussion…
From what Carlos said, I think he is like my Mum, a very conservative person who defines right and wrong by his own hypothesis and not the realism of the celebrity world…The world of celebrities is different, every thing is news, especially the BAD things.
Again, I think Carlos has not seen the Nadia Buari weight lose photos being discussed and as such, he could have just avoided commenting on it…
The last time I checked, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian were just walking about in NY and it was a headline news on E-Entertainment as well as all the big Entertainment blogs/websites in the world…
And what is wrong with discussion relationship status of celebrities? Don’t we all know (courtesy of the blogs and Entertainment websites) that Kanye West dated Amber Rose and then moved on to Kim Kardashian?
Don’t we all know for a fact that Chris Brown dated Rihanna and then moved on unto Karrueche…and back again with Rihanna?
When it comes to celebrity weight lose, Victoria Beckham, Amy Winehouse, Lindsay Lohan, Sarah Jessica Parker, Nicole Richie, Keira Knightley and several others have in the past been described as ‘dangerously thin’ by top Entertainment Magazines, blogs and websites. There is nothing wrong with talking about drastic weight lose of celebrities.
For those who do not know; celebrity weight lose is and has always been topical issue in the world of celebrities…Have we forgotten how the media was on the case of Madonna when she lost so much weight years ago?
I sincerely think we have a long way to go in Ghana in relation to celebrity issues. This is why I keep wondering if any of our celebrities is truly reader for the Hollywood or International they so much want…
Maybe my friend was right about the questions… “Do we really have celebrities in Ghana?” and “Do majority of Ghanaians understand the whole celebrity pop culture?”.
They don’t necessary have to agree with me and I don’t have too…That is the beauty of opinions!
Anyway, listen to the Radio Show below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ahead Of 2013 Ghana Movie Awards, Your Favourite Movie Stars Pose With The GMA’s Expensive Statuette
- Wife of Footballer-Samuel Inkoom Shares Intimate Photos On Instagram | Some Say It Is An Attempt To Let The Girls Chasing Her Husband Know-He LOVES Her
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: READ President Obama's Touching Speech
- FOKN Bois Returns With Coz Ov Moni Part 2 | Watch The Trailer Below + The Whole Of Part 1
- PHOTOS From The 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCAs) Nominations Ceremony | Feat. Yvonne Okoro, Majid Michel, Sandra Ankobiah, Joselyn Dumas, Karen Igho & Others…
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know