Many celebrities have a difficult time maintaining their privacy. Here are a few suggestions on how celebrities can manage their private life and deal with the media.
1. Monitor Your Fame and Adjust Accordingly
The first step a celebrity can do is to monitor their fame. If a celebrity becomes a house hold name then he or she should expect the kind of media exposure that is coming their way. If a famous person isn’t always in the news, he or she can expect a little less attention. Monitor your fame and adjust accordingly.
2. Develop A Plan
A celebrity should have some kind of plan that will help maintain their private life. Don’t wait until the last minute to decide that you need your privacy. Plan ahead of time to avoid any future problems. It may not be fair, but that is the price you pay for being popular.
3. Be Consistent In Dealing With The Media
It is important to be consistent in how you deal with the media. If the media knows ahead of time what to expect from a celebrity, then that celebrity won’t get as much attention. The media will give more attention to those people who are always causing attention to themselves.
4. Stay Out Of The Spot Light
Why is it that some celebrities are always in the spot light while others seem to slip under the radar when it comes to the media? A celebrity can’t have it both ways. If you want privacy then stay out of the spot light and learn to lay low.
5. Watch Your Actions
Be consistent in your behaviors when you are out in public. The media and your fans will be eager to jump on anything that raises any question marks. If you want to have some privacy learn to stay under the radar and don’t give the media something to talk about.
6. Learn From Others
Learn from what other celebrities on how they handled their privacy. This will help you come up with different strategies on how to maintain your privacy.
Remember that fame and popularity doesn’t last forever. If you are a celebrity who gets a lot of attention, remember that it won’t last forever. There are always other young celebrities who will catch the media by storm and they will get all the attention.
The media will only deal with you if they know they can increase their ratings and make money. Use that to your advantage when you want to have more privacy.
Article Submitted By Stan Popovich:
Stan Popovich is the author of “A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear Using Psychology, Christianity and Non Resistant Methods”.For additional information go to:www.managingfear.com
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: Lydia Forson
- The Scamming Continues: Miss Universe 2012-Gifty Ofori Stripped Of Her Title After She Exposed Organizers For Not Giving Her The Various Promised Prizes
- PHOTOS From Launch Of ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ Feat. Wizkid, Bola Ray, Edem, Okyeame Kwame, EL, John Dumelo, Juliet Ibrahim & Others
- Celebrity & Law: African Celebrities Who Work Without Permits In USA, UK & Other Countries Face Arrest, Imprisonment & Deportation
- Award-Winning Investigate Journalist-Anas Aremeyaw Anas Warns John Dumelo & Promises To Expose His ‘Dirty Lifestyle’ + What We Know About The Australian Money Issue
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- VIDEO: Ray J Talks About Missing Kim, Him Being Responsible For Her Success & More
- I Never Said Jay-Z Was A ‘Tranny Chaser’ Says Foxy Brown
- New Music: ‘I’m Out ‘ By Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj
- PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Spotted In NY Looking Miserable
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?