Many celebrities and entertainers sometimes have to deal with embarrassing media reports which can cause a lot of problems. Here are a few suggestions on how to deal with these kinds of media reports.
1. Determine A Strategy Beforehand
Chances are that if you’re a celebrity you will have to deal with some kind of media report in your career. Don’t wait until something happens. Plan ahead of time so that when something does happen you will know what to do to prevent negative consequences to your career.
2. You Can’t Please Everybody
Celebrities need to understand one fundamental truth. No matter how popular you may be, there will always be some people who will like you and there will always be some people who don’t. There is nothing you can do about this regardless how famous and friendly you may be.
3. Watch What You Say In Public
Be careful on what you say when you are in public. The media and your fans will be eager to jump on anything that raises any question marks. Play it safe and don’t say anything that will cause problems down the road.
4. Learn From Others
Learn from what other celebrities on how they handled negative celebrity reports. This will help you come up with different strategies on how to protect your career. It doesn’t hurt to talk to a professional who can give you additional advice.
5. Don’t Get Overconfident
Many celebrities think that they are immune from negative media reports when things are going good. Public opinion can change with a snap of a finger. Don’t get too confident when things are going well in your professional career. Nothing stays the same forever.
6. Develop a Strong Network of Friends
It is important to have a strong support system in your celebrity career. You don’t want to have friends who will bail on you when things don’t go well. Develop friendships with family and friends that are not based on money. Everyone wants to be friends with a celebrity, however a celebrity usually finds themselves alone when there is trouble.
Be aware of what you do in the present to help prevent any future problems down the road. Every celebrity has a right to live their own life, however use commonsense and good judgement in what you do.
Article Submitted By Stan Popovich:
Stan Popovich is the author of “A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear Using Psychology, Christianity and Non Resistant Methods”.For additional information go to:www.managingfear.com
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- TopVincent.Com: See Every Moment In Life As A Miracle—A Reason To Smile
- PHOTOS: Star Actress Jackie Appiah & Others Honoured
- MUST READ: Africa Rising - But Who Benefits?
- PHOTOS: Miss Ghana 2012-Naa Okailey Shooter In USA
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Still Glowing In Beauty---Nana Ama McBrown
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- As Usual, Rihanna Kept Fans Waiting For 2 Hours In Birmingham
- PHOTO: Reggie Bush & His Baby
- PHOTOS: Christina Milian On Miss USA 2013 Red Carpet
- And You Wonder Why Chris Brown Keeps Going Back To Her? Karrueche Tran Spotted At Miami
- Serena Williams Flaunts Her Toned Beach Body & Of Course The Famous Backside At Miami
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth to A Cute Baby Girl!
- Ciara Covers Fader Magazine
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening
- Airbrush Temporary Tattoos- How They Work Best?
- PEPLUM LEGGINS…HOT or NOT?
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines