Many celebrities and entertainers sometimes have to deal with embarrassing media reports which can cause a lot of problems. Here are a few suggestions on how to deal with these kinds of media reports.
1. Determine A Strategy Beforehand
Chances are that if you’re a celebrity you will have to deal with some kind of media report in your career. Don’t wait until something happens. Plan ahead of time so that when something does happen you will know what to do to prevent negative consequences to your career.
2. You Can’t Please Everybody
Celebrities need to understand one fundamental truth. No matter how popular you may be, there will always be some people who will like you and there will always be some people who don’t. There is nothing you can do about this regardless how famous and friendly you may be.
3. Watch What You Say In Public
Be careful on what you say when you are in public. The media and your fans will be eager to jump on anything that raises any question marks. Play it safe and don’t say anything that will cause problems down the road.
4. Learn From Others
Learn from what other celebrities on how they handled negative celebrity reports. This will help you come up with different strategies on how to protect your career. It doesn’t hurt to talk to a professional who can give you additional advice.
5. Don’t Get Overconfident
Many celebrities think that they are immune from negative media reports when things are going good. Public opinion can change with a snap of a finger. Don’t get too confident when things are going well in your professional career. Nothing stays the same forever.
6. Develop a Strong Network of Friends
It is important to have a strong support system in your celebrity career. You don’t want to have friends who will bail on you when things don’t go well. Develop friendships with family and friends that are not based on money. Everyone wants to be friends with a celebrity, however a celebrity usually finds themselves alone when there is trouble.
Be aware of what you do in the present to help prevent any future problems down the road. Every celebrity has a right to live their own life, however use commonsense and good judgement in what you do.
Article Submitted By Stan Popovich:
Stan Popovich is the author of “A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear Using Psychology, Christianity and Non Resistant Methods”.For additional information go to:www.managingfear.com
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- WEEKLY DISCUSSION: To Snap A Nekkid Picture Or Not To Snap?.....How Far Would You Go For Your Partner?
- PHOTOS: ‘Naughty By Nature’ In Ghana, Everything Is Set For Tonight’s ‘Back in the Day’ Concert
- BEHIND THE SCENES: The Making Of Shirley Frimpong Manso’s New Feature Film-POTOMANTO
- More Like A TIME TRAVEL Experience | 'Alewa' And 'Poki' To Be Served At Tomorrow's 'Back in The Day' MEGA Concert!
- New Music Video: 'Womp3' By 5Five
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening