Award winning Ghanaian singer Becca wowed Ghanaians last December when she staged the maiden edition of the ‘Becca Girl Talk Concert’ at the National Theatre.
First of its kind in Ghana, the show was organised for only females-the performers, audiences, presenters, production crew and security officers. Men were not allowed entrance into the venue.
However some men managed to make their way to watch the show. How did they get their way out there? Well they were dressed like women.
Indeed due to its unique concept and great performances from Becca assisted by Trigmatic, Samini, DSP Kofi Sarpong, Kwabena Kwabena, Women of Colour Band, EKB Executive Producer and Manager Kiki Banson is working in earnest for the second edition.
The second edition of the ‘Becca Girl Talk Concert’ is scheduled for Friday December 21, 2012.
Watch this space for more information about the upcoming event. Meanwhile if you missed the maiden edition, check out the pictures below.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 67th Cannes Film Festival: Nicole Garcia is the Jury President for Caméra d’or Award
- BG: Serena Williams Shows Curves at Miami Beach
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: The Position You Sleep in With Your Partner Shows The Strength Of The Relationship?
- ‘Mad’ Reggie Rockstone Punches Roro for Describing VVIP’s Latest Single ‘Selfie’ as a Substandard Recording
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: Couples Are More Likely to Argue When Hungry?