PeaceFmonline’s Eugene Osafo-Nkansah could not believe the amount of make-up Efya painted her face with at the recently held RTP Awards…He writes;
it appears Efya either didn’t look into the mirror before stepping out and whoever did her make-up for her did a great disservice to the award winning singer.
Efya who is known for making very strong fashion statements at different events, had it wrong this time around particularly with the kind of make-up she had on.
The make-up on her face on the red carpet was too much to the extent that she almost looked like someone else.
She had Brazilian wig on and nice necklace to match her all black dress and shoes, but her absurd make-up couldn’t compliment her choice of fashion.
Interestingly, Efya did not notice this blunder and she came on stage with the same or perhaps more make-up on her face. The “Little Things” singer appeared on stage with a different outfit showing some cleavage but her bad make-up was still very visible.
Are we surprised? Sometimes, it seems some of these celebrities paint their faces with CLAY. I wonder how long their make-up last for…Maybe they buy it and finish it in 2 days!
Check out the photos below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Trailer + ‘WHEN LOVE HAPPENS’ Starring Desmond Elliot, OC Ukeje, Gideon Okeke, Beverely Naya, Wale Ojo, Bukky Wright & Others Set for Cinema Release in Accra on 28th November, 2014
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Photos of the Week: Nana Ama McBrown, Roselyn Ngissah, Kalsoume Sinare, Christabel Ekeh, Sandra Ankobiah, John Dumelo & Others
- PHOTOS: How Nadia Buari Spent Turning 32
- Bill Cosby Has Been Accused By A Million Women of Rape: But is There More To The Story Than Meets The Eye?
- PHOTOS: Arrested Cocaine Girl Wore All White With Expensive Accessories to KOD’s Recent Wedding | She Has Friends in the Entertainment Industry Too…