STATEMENT: Emelia Ainooson And Dzifa Dellor Exit Miss Ghana 2012

Dzifa

Dzifa

The Miss Ghana office regrets to announce that two of our twenty finalists have opted out of this year’s event.

The two lovely ladies are Emelia Ainooson, one of two candidates representing the Ashanti Region and Dzifa Dellor, a representative of the Volta Region.

Emelia has officially written to us citing her inability to juggle between her school Semester time table and that of the pageant, while Dzifa also wishes to be excused from the pageant due to her tight academic schedule at the University of Ghana.

The Miss Ghana office respects the decision of these two adorable ladies and wishes to express our sincere gratitude to them, their parents and relations for believing and identifying in the Miss Ghana dream.

It was a real pleasure to have worked with them on this year’s project. They will forever remain our friends, sisters and mothers.

Emelia and Dzifa’s exit leave the competition with 18 contestants, who are currently in camp, and will be vying for the coveted price of Miss Ghana 2012, on Saturday November 10, at the Accra International Conference Center.

Miss Ghana 2012: Evolution of beauty.

See in photos how the journey has been for these two…

Maame Yaa says:

I watched the youtube video and realized that all the girls look feminine and nice from 0-3:35. Then at 7:02, I saw a shapeless masculine figure. The traditional wear doesn’t even look nice on her. Pause at 7:15 and look at her back! Oh, disgusting!!!

Gabidinho says:

@Maame Yaa,And are u feminine? Ediot!

dove says:

@Gabidinho,

how ironic, that you call someone an idiot, but yet fail to spell it correctly #FAIL

Maame Yaa says:

@Gabidinho, Billy Idol once wrote; “I love it when someone insults me. That means that I don’t have to be nice anymore.” Your name is even too disgusting to have ended it’s way here. I know you didn’t just ask that senseless question. Go and ask the miserable depressed prostitute who gave birth to you that question because no one with a feminine feature can give birth to a maggot like you.

The girls have put themselves in that position. I have every right to state my opinion about them. You’ve just dialled the ‘wrongest’ number on GC.

gaga says:

Aww Emelia, knew her from school, very smart and decent girl, glad she left, Pagaents dont suit her personality

Semi-Cartermatic says:

Yep the cat is coming out of the bag once again this year.

Frog says:

Something is up and they are not telling.Why is the first time students are participating in this pagent and suddenly they dont have time so they are pulling out??Cos every year majority of the ladies who go for this pagent are students.
They shd tell us the real truth.Personally I think it could be some s*xual misconduct,stealing, rude or inappropriate behaviour towards the officials.

RocklynLove says:

Emelia is very pretty

@RocklynLove, She sure is and looks very humble.Anyway, how r u doing?U look good in the black and white pic.(dnt worry, I know u get it..lol)

RocklynLove says:

Wat all dis about… they r not serious….ah why did they sign in at the 1st  place while they knw they cant make it to de end?? mtchewwwwwwwwwww

ike says:

next time the organiers should investigate on their sch. Shedule before selecting them. They cannot reach tis far and leave just like that. Am very disappointed

Akua says:

Hmmmmm, this sounds fishy! Two contestants who knew the criteria of Ms. Ghana worked hard to get in only to resign stating facts that they are tight juggling school and the competition. I find this very difficult to believe. Anyone who signs on for a beauty contest knows what it entails and as such makes that decision to join based on a prior knowledge. I don’t believe the pageant officials will conduct such an important event without letting the contestants know what to expect. Well, if they failed to inform the contestants about the duties that would be required of them as competitors of Ms. Ghana prior to joining the contest, then I am afraid to say the officials acted inappropriately and as such seem incompetent. But if they inform the contestants what the pageant was about, then I believe something is amiss. We all wait to see.

Emilia pulled out last week and they announcing it now this sound a big dodgy  am not sure, I believe she opted out because of her education I’m sure there is more to the story but he who am i to judge let me keep silence… I’m sure she will come out one day to review what ever went on but on the other side you made a good decision for whatever reason you left…”education first rest can come afterwards”

naadu says:

@Dr. Miyagi, why don’t u think GC is reporting late?

@naadu,it could be

KA NE WU says:

@Dr. Miyagi, hmmmmmmm, if it smells…………………….cool down Dr.

@KA NE WU,hahahaha I am but her excuse does not make sense at all (I’m not blaming her) but something just ain’t right about it