Finalists of the 2012 edition of the Miss Ghana pageant will this Saturday engage children from the length and breadth of Ghana, to a day’s fun-filled event at the Lizzy Sports Complex, East Legon.
Dubbed “Kids Bazaar” the day’s activities will include Basketball, Football, Volleyball, musical chairs, Bouncy Castles, dancing competition, and treasure hunt among other exciting Children-friendly games.
There will be lots of souvenirs to be won on the day.
The organizers Exclusive Events Ghana say they are hopeful the event will put smiles on the faces of the children who will be attending.
The event starts from 10am through to 5pm.
Proceeds from the event will go to the Teshie Orphanage.
The Miss Ghana 2012 Kids Bazaar is sponsored by Indomie, Africa Cola, Special Ice and Cowbell with support from Lizzy Sports Complex.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Mario Balotelli Loses His Adoptive Dad
- Prempeh College Beats Adisadel College By 3 Points to WIN The 2015 National Science & Maths Quiz
- Bunso Arboretum Forest Reserve Closed Down After Canopy Walkway Accident That Injured 21
- Janet Bandu’s Parents Do Not Believe She’s Dead; Until The Gods Say So
- First Female Appointed To Head Nigeria’s Electoral Commission