Finalists of the 2012 edition of the Miss Ghana pageant will this Saturday engage children from the length and breadth of Ghana, to a day’s fun-filled event at the Lizzy Sports Complex, East Legon.
Dubbed “Kids Bazaar” the day’s activities will include Basketball, Football, Volleyball, musical chairs, Bouncy Castles, dancing competition, and treasure hunt among other exciting Children-friendly games.
There will be lots of souvenirs to be won on the day.
The organizers Exclusive Events Ghana say they are hopeful the event will put smiles on the faces of the children who will be attending.
The event starts from 10am through to 5pm.
Proceeds from the event will go to the Teshie Orphanage.
The Miss Ghana 2012 Kids Bazaar is sponsored by Indomie, Africa Cola, Special Ice and Cowbell with support from Lizzy Sports Complex.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Nana Akuffo Addo Calls For Cease Fire In Current NPP Disagreements: Read Full Statement
- Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy (See First Photo)
- Mariah Carey Slams American Idol | Says the Show is the Worst Experience of Her Life
- Clash At NPP Headquarters: 2 Injured
- ‘High Grade’ Suspect In Marijuana Case Claims He Is Jesus Christ