Come 2nd November, Accra would come to a stand still as all the big names in Ghanaian showbiz will converge at the hub of entertainment, the plush Aphrodisiac Night Club to party for a worthy cause.
The event “Halloween Weekend With The Stars” is a Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Initiative headed by ace actress Juliet Ibrahim and supported by Project Smiles headed by C.E.O of Aphrodisiac-Confidence Haugen.
The event is billed to be an annual event and is set to raise funds to help kidney cancer patients and create awareness on the disease.
The night would be filled with exciting activities all in the bid to raise funds to support the cause of the foundation. Activities such as “Celebrity Date Auctions, Celebrity Product Auctions” will mark the night and make it more than just another party night.
The event is powered by event giants Blueprint District. Celebrities billed for the night includes John Dumelo, Jackie Appiah, Prince David Osei, Pascaline Edwards, Trigmatic, Eddie Watson, Nikki Samonas, Vicky Zugah, James Gardiner, Benny Blanco, Deborah Vanessa and the list rolls on.
This is not the first time the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation has embarked on such a project. Earlier this year the All Female Soccer Charity match made headlines all across the continent and this is set to break the event box in 2012. Official info can be obtained by following @HalloweenGhana or @ji_foundation on twitter.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means