Come 2nd November, Accra would come to a stand still as all the big names in Ghanaian showbiz will converge at the hub of entertainment, the plush Aphrodisiac Night Club to party for a worthy cause.
The event “Halloween Weekend With The Stars” is a Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Initiative headed by ace actress Juliet Ibrahim and supported by Project Smiles headed by C.E.O of Aphrodisiac-Confidence Haugen.
The event is billed to be an annual event and is set to raise funds to help kidney cancer patients and create awareness on the disease.
The night would be filled with exciting activities all in the bid to raise funds to support the cause of the foundation. Activities such as “Celebrity Date Auctions, Celebrity Product Auctions” will mark the night and make it more than just another party night.
The event is powered by event giants Blueprint District. Celebrities billed for the night includes John Dumelo, Jackie Appiah, Prince David Osei, Pascaline Edwards, Trigmatic, Eddie Watson, Nikki Samonas, Vicky Zugah, James Gardiner, Benny Blanco, Deborah Vanessa and the list rolls on.
This is not the first time the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation has embarked on such a project. Earlier this year the All Female Soccer Charity match made headlines all across the continent and this is set to break the event box in 2012. Official info can be obtained by following @HalloweenGhana or @ji_foundation on twitter.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- British Diplomat Craig Murray Sights IMF And The USA As Agents Destroying Ghana
- 87 Year Old Man Rapes 79 Year Old Bed Ridden Woman in Ghana | Case Adjourned To July 7
- Mario Balotelli Loses His Adoptive Dad
- Prempeh College Beats Adisadel College By 3 Points to WIN The 2015 National Science & Maths Quiz
- Bunso Arboretum Forest Reserve Closed Down After Canopy Walkway Accident That Injured 21