Come 2nd November, Accra would come to a stand still as all the big names in Ghanaian showbiz will converge at the hub of entertainment, the plush Aphrodisiac Night Club to party for a worthy cause.
The event “Halloween Weekend With The Stars” is a Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Initiative headed by ace actress Juliet Ibrahim and supported by Project Smiles headed by C.E.O of Aphrodisiac-Confidence Haugen.
The event is billed to be an annual event and is set to raise funds to help kidney cancer patients and create awareness on the disease.
The night would be filled with exciting activities all in the bid to raise funds to support the cause of the foundation. Activities such as “Celebrity Date Auctions, Celebrity Product Auctions” will mark the night and make it more than just another party night.
The event is powered by event giants Blueprint District. Celebrities billed for the night includes John Dumelo, Jackie Appiah, Prince David Osei, Pascaline Edwards, Trigmatic, Eddie Watson, Nikki Samonas, Vicky Zugah, James Gardiner, Benny Blanco, Deborah Vanessa and the list rolls on.
This is not the first time the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation has embarked on such a project. Earlier this year the All Female Soccer Charity match made headlines all across the continent and this is set to break the event box in 2012. Official info can be obtained by following @HalloweenGhana or @ji_foundation on twitter.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Embossing VGMA winners’ Names on Plaques is Not Necessary-Charterhouse PRO
- Most Members of Ghana Actors Guild Including A-Listers Don’t Pay Dues – Making the Guild Unable To Seek Actors’ Welfare
- 19 Years Sad Prison Story of Geeman to Be Used For a Movie
- Kumawood Actors Disqualified From Travelling - For Not Being Internet-Exposed?
- 67th Cannes Film Festival: Nicole Garcia is the Jury President for Caméra d’or Award