Though the News of Iyanya dumping Miss Nelson for Tonto Dike has been received with a bit of diplomacy from both camps so far, it looks like there is more undercurrent than the public is seeing. The two seem to have a lot of anger going on beneath the surface.
Yesterday I was on twitter and chanced upon the two flying insults at each other (These insults were coming from a newly created Tonto Dikeh account and another newly created Yvonne Nelson twitter account).
I thought my eyes were deceiving me so I decided to go and refresh both their pages and be sure what I was seeing was right. Are these people hiding under these new names to cut each others throat about a man?
Disappointed fans have been calling on the two screen
biatches queens to put a stop to their shameful behavior but it looks like Yvonne simply will not let Tonto Dike take Iyanya away from her without a fight.
And Tonto Dike on the other hand does not even spare her fans from insults, how much more a proven rival? They went neck to neck in full cyber glare.
We continue to wonder what exactly it is Yvonne keeps fighting for? If you ask me, Iyanya is romantically overrated in this situation. How do two prominent actresses fight without remorse for a young man who obviously is not involving himself in the brouhaha.
One question for Yvonne Nelson…”What did Iyanya show you that you don’t want to let go off for another woman?”
Only you can answer this.
Yvonne Nelson, if you are reading, it’s time to stop this fight and accept defeat. Everyone has been broken hearted before. Move on!
Oh and during the twitter fight, the newly created Tonto Dikeh account tweeted a naked photo suggesting that it is Yvonne Nelson…
During the heat of the fight between Yvonne Nelson and Tonto Dikeh somewhere last week, GhanaCelebrities.Com received an email from a certain individual who claimed to have some naked photos Yvonne Nelson sent to Iyanya. This individual was ready to offer them to us…
Since we do not want to be used to fight this unnecessary war, we did not reply the mail… (So you see, we are not that bad).
Looking at the photo below that was tweeted, does it look like Yvonne Nelson to you? We hope NOT!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!