For some unfair reason, ALL women seem to kick off on the premise-All men are cheats or would eventually cheat one day when the opportunity presents itself. If not all women, then all the women I have come across in my life do…
As a man who has probably been more faithful in all my relationships than the women I have been involved with, I find this assumption not only unfair but also cruel.
I am one of those men who believe in giving people the ‘benefit of doubt’. On no certain term will I just unfairly transfer the malice of my former partner unto my new partner, thinking because she did this and that, the new one can or even has the tendency of doing so.
If I do not transfer malice in the above way, this should tell you that, I kick start every new relationship or friendship on the basis of full trust. Until a particular person breaches my trust or gives me enough reasons to withdraw my trust, I find it unhealthy, cruel, unjust and unreasonable to start with DOUBT.
However, my dealings with several women have revealed that, this species of human race have this entrenched DOUBT embedded in their DNA. Even if you have not done anything, they look around to find non-connecting dots and then eventually knit a web out of it, mostly false in reality but in their imagination, it is true…
Which woman have you dated or have you been with that has not in the slightest of her imagination thought that you are somehow cheating behind her or involved in some sort of unholy act?
I find it difficult to understand the psyche of women in relation to the above and as such, I hope they can explain to us better why they think so…
If you are a man reading this, how has your experience with women been in relation to trust? And if you are a woman; do you affirm or reject the question-All Women Think All Men Are Cheats Or Would One Day Cheat…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS From Launch Of ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ Feat. Wizkid, Bola Ray, Edem, Okyeame Kwame, EL, John Dumelo, Juliet Ibrahim & Others
- Award-Winning Investigate Journalist-Anas Aremeyaw Anas Warns John Dumelo & Promises To Expose His ‘Dirty Lifestyle’ + What We Know About The Australian Money Issue
- The Much Talked About Movie-CHEATERS Starring Jackie Appiah, Adjetey Anang & Others Premieres Tomorrow-24 May!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: The Moment Captain Planet Of 4x4 Fame & Fred Nuamah Met Top British Actor-Clive Owen
- *UPDATED* MORE RED CARPET PHOTOS: Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen, Takao Osawa, Nanako Matsushima, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Rasaroi Dawson, Fred Nuamah, Captain Planet & Others At 66 Cannes Film Festival
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- I Never Said Jay-Z Was A ‘Tranny Chaser’ Says Foxy Brown
- New Music: ‘I’m Out ‘ By Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj
- PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Spotted In NY Looking Miserable
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?