For some unfair reason, ALL women seem to kick off on the premise-All men are cheats or would eventually cheat one day when the opportunity presents itself. If not all women, then all the women I have come across in my life do…
As a man who has probably been more faithful in all my relationships than the women I have been involved with, I find this assumption not only unfair but also cruel.
I am one of those men who believe in giving people the ‘benefit of doubt’. On no certain term will I just unfairly transfer the malice of my former partner unto my new partner, thinking because she did this and that, the new one can or even has the tendency of doing so.
If I do not transfer malice in the above way, this should tell you that, I kick start every new relationship or friendship on the basis of full trust. Until a particular person breaches my trust or gives me enough reasons to withdraw my trust, I find it unhealthy, cruel, unjust and unreasonable to start with DOUBT.
However, my dealings with several women have revealed that, this species of human race have this entrenched DOUBT embedded in their DNA. Even if you have not done anything, they look around to find non-connecting dots and then eventually knit a web out of it, mostly false in reality but in their imagination, it is true…
Which woman have you dated or have you been with that has not in the slightest of her imagination thought that you are somehow cheating behind her or involved in some sort of unholy act?
I find it difficult to understand the psyche of women in relation to the above and as such, I hope they can explain to us better why they think so…
If you are a man reading this, how has your experience with women been in relation to trust? And if you are a woman; do you affirm or reject the question-All Women Think All Men Are Cheats Or Would One Day Cheat…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Who Is My Celebrity DAD?
- Foreigners Are Stealing Ghana’s Folkloric Arts ‘Free of Charge’
- John Dumelo Is Still Talking & This Time, He Says He Wants To Be The President Of Ghana
- Sparrow Station Is LIVE | Watch ‘Big For Nothing’, Peep, Adams Apples Season 2 & All The Sparrow Movies On There NOW!
- New Music Video: 'Come Closer' By Fuse ODG Feat. Wande Coal
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date