2012 has been full of events and our celebrities have made several public appearances. Though many have stepped their fashion game up, we still have those who have entrenched themselves in their tacky styles.
After going through almost all the photos we brought you guys on GhanaCelebrities.Com, we think Becca has been consistently great with her fashion this year and therefore deserves to be crowned- Best Dressed Ghanaian Celebrity Of 2012.
Menaye Donkor has also been fabulous with fashion this year but then since most of her appearances were outside Ghana (she seems to be in a different league…LOL), we decided to stick with home love-Becca.
Let’s look back at some of her public appearances…
Do you agree that Becca has kept it simple and yet classy throughout the entire year? Does she deserve the crown or do you think someone else does?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Senior Citizens Group In Kumasi Threatens A Naked Demo Against Ghana Government
- STATEMENT: Ghana Football Association Mourns The Departed C.K Gyamfi
- FUNNY VIDEO: Early Morning 'MENTAL' At Sankofa JHS | Teachers Looking for Ways to Beat Students
- George Boateng- The Man Contesting President Mahama For Flagbearer Of The NDC Says Gays And Lesbians Would Be Executed By Firing Squad Under His Regime: He Is Just Echoing What Ghanaians Think
- PHOTOS: Actress Lydia Forson At the 2015 Notting Hill Carnival in London | What A Costume!