Nadia Buari increased her public appearances this year which is a positive thing but for some reason, she got her styles not complementing her beauty throughout the year.
It is either the hair got in her way or she tried something new with dresses which didn’t come out right.
For us at GhanaCelebrities.Com, Nadia Buari’s fashion sense has been below the belt throughout the year and considering her profile, she MUST quickly get a helping hand in that department.
For this reason, she has been singled out as our Worst Dressed Ghanaian Celebrity Of 2012.
Let’s look back at some of her public appearances…
Do you agree with us that Nadia Buari’s style has been bad throughout the year and as such she deserves to be crowned the ‘worst dressed Ghanaian celebrity of 2012’? If not, who do you think deserves this honor?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THOSE IN GHANA: ‘When Love Happens’ Starring Desmond Elliot, OC Ukeje, Gideon Okeke, Beverely Naya & Others Starts Showing Tonight at the SilverBird Cinemas in Accra
- What Happened? Did Sandra Ankobiah Run Out of CASH?
- It’s Happening Tonight | Shirley Frimpong Manso Premieres Her Movie-'LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT' in London…GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
- Bishop Obinim Tells Former President Rawlings to Mind His Own Business Or Jesus Would Deal With Him
- Music Matters: Reviewing ‘Bankulize’, Stefanie Larmie’s ‘Walking On My Own’ and ‘Carry Go’ By Brenda