Nadia Buari increased her public appearances this year which is a positive thing but for some reason, she got her styles not complementing her beauty throughout the year.
It is either the hair got in her way or she tried something new with dresses which didn’t come out right.
For us at GhanaCelebrities.Com, Nadia Buari’s fashion sense has been below the belt throughout the year and considering her profile, she MUST quickly get a helping hand in that department.
For this reason, she has been singled out as our Worst Dressed Ghanaian Celebrity Of 2012.
Let’s look back at some of her public appearances…
Do you agree with us that Nadia Buari’s style has been bad throughout the year and as such she deserves to be crowned the ‘worst dressed Ghanaian celebrity of 2012’? If not, who do you think deserves this honor?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer
- Kumi Guitar says the Ghana Music Awards Controversy Made Him a Bit Popular