PHOTOS: Sulley Muntari Spotted Driving His Lamborghini In Milan

Sulley Muntari Driving Lamborghini Gallardo1

Sulley Muntari Driving Lamborghini Gallardo

Ghanaian football star Sulley Muntari must be spending big and balling big out there in Milan, Italy…

You know what they say, if you got the cash, flaunt it…

With a bit of show off, Sulley Muntari was spotted holding a D&G bag in Milan, opening his Lamborghini Gallardo after shopping.

Money talk right?

Sulley Muntari Driving Lamborghini Gallardo

Sulley Muntari Driving Lamborghini Gallardo

Pretty Abena says:

I WANT A FOOTBALLER TO MARRY OOOOO……….WHO GO LINK ME..I ALSO WANT TO ENJOY NO BI AAABAA, POVERTY IS SURE A CURSE, N I REFUSE IT IN JESUS NAME. ME, IS A MUST DAT I MARRY A BALLER OR A MILLIONIARE 3WU YESU DIN MU ..AMEEEEEEENNN

Dr. Miyagi Atopa says:

@Pretty Abena, Hahahhahaha lol hilarious your funny are you strong enough to marry a footballer physically and mentally cause they go through allot plus you need to be strong to hold your ballet in your Posistion cause there will always be other females trying to get closer to him

RocklynLove says:

hmmmmm eva since i was a kid, i always wanted to marry a footballer…. money money money

Dr. Miyagi Atopa says:

@RocklynLove, are you married or what cause I can’t really picture your attitude it’s seems like you will anything just to be with a footballer because of money are you a parasitic opportunist? Lol

@Dr. Miyagi Atopa, Eiiiiiiii…hmmmm..Come on She is just saying..

RocklynLove says:

@Adjoa Nbaaso),Thank u sis

RocklynLove says:

@Dr. Atopa paaa.. plsss ooo i neva mention it that am married… buh in a relationship… n de marriage thin ll be dis yr…. naaa will neva do anythin to av footballer becos of money.. noo i appreciate wat i av… but if any footballer cross ma way i will also enjoy some of his money  lol..who does nt love money?. this footballer thin was in ma head wen i was a kid..  that wen i grow up, i will marry a footballer

Dr. Miyagi Atopa says:

@RocklynLove, lol sweetie don’t take me personal the marriage part was just a question but I was just trying to pull your legs

RocklynLove says:

@Dr. Miyagi Atopa,hahahahahaha hmmmmmmmm i hearr ooooooooo

Yaa says:

He actually caught some attention. Good for him. He works hard for every penny, so let him display it as much as he wants. He is a disciplined football player, so let him have some time to himself abi. .

27cдгibre(Ф_ф) says:

Money talks indeed if he show of or not is his own money and car …
Muntari keep up slapping the Nigerian players for me

Dr. Miyagi Atopa says:

GC staff how do you know he was showing off, the picture clearly tells that he went out shopping and was snapped by paparazzi on his way back to his destination, and you call that show off I’m sure the devil is dancing Azonto on your forehead. Anyway dude got tast cause I love this Lamborghini Aventador 6.5L V12

27cдгibre(Ф_ф) says:

@Dr. Miyagi Atopa, ahahaha lol ,did you mean azonto ghost

Dr. Miyagi Atopa says:

@27cдгibre(Ф_ф), yess boss hahahaha

ato says:

@Dr. Miyagi Atopa, bros ashawo high school ,hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Dr. Miyagi Atopa says:

@ato, hahahaha

Jean says:

@Dr. Miyagi Atopa, My fren don’t mind dem o…am going to buy you a white one when I come to visit from America lol..

Dr Miyagi Atopa says:

@Jean, aaawwwwww hope your good Jean

Dr. Miyagi Atopa says: