When we had dinner with Ghanaian actress-Roselyn Ngissah last week in London, the 7 of us at the table discussed many things including African movies-the progress, weakness and prospects.
During the chit chat, someone threw in the question; what is the best Ghanaian movie any of us have seen and why is that particular movie the best…
Shirley Frimpong Manso’s ‘Perfect Picture’ was mentioned by several people around the table as their best, citing how tastefully the sex scene was done as one of the reasons for the pick.
GC Staff member-SassyChic (photo above) mentioned that, it seems the sex scene in ‘Perfect Picture’ opened the floodgate for all these tacky sex scenes that have filled our movies. She continued that, even though Perfect Picture became the talk of the town and remains a classic because of the storyline and the crop of actors in the movie, the sex scene gave it that wonderful and different feel.
To her, when other movie makers witnessed the success of the ‘Perfect Picture‘, they started bombarding us with adult movies they called Ghanaian movies…
After years of watching several Ghanaian movie movies, what is the best Ghanaian movie you have ever seen and why?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- VVIP Responds to Allegations By Former VIP Member-Promzy that Reggie Rockstone Connived With Them to KICK Him Out
- The Girl With The Cocaine Stash: A Timeline of the Biggest Story in Ghana Right Now And One Long Sorry indictment On Ghana And Our Way Of Doing Things
- Kwaw Kese Arrested & LOCKED in Kumasi for Smoking Weed?
- Shocking Video Showing Nanny Beating Small Girl Mercilessly Goes Viral | What is Your Take?
- Trailer + ‘WHEN LOVE HAPPENS’ Starring Desmond Elliot, OC Ukeje, Gideon Okeke, Beverely Naya, Wale Ojo, Bukky Wright & Others Set for Cinema Release in Accra on 28th November, 2014