When we had dinner with Ghanaian actress-Roselyn Ngissah last week in London, the 7 of us at the table discussed many things including African movies-the progress, weakness and prospects.
During the chit chat, someone threw in the question; what is the best Ghanaian movie any of us have seen and why is that particular movie the best…
Shirley Frimpong Manso’s ‘Perfect Picture’ was mentioned by several people around the table as their best, citing how tastefully the s*x scene was done as one of the reasons for the pick.
GC Staff member-SassyChic (photo above) mentioned that, it seems the s*x scene in ‘Perfect Picture’ opened the floodgate for all these tacky s*x scenes that have filled our movies. She continued that, even though Perfect Picture became the talk of the town and remains a classic because of the storyline and the crop of actors in the movie, the s*x scene gave it that wonderful and different feel.
To her, when other movie makers witnessed the success of the ‘Perfect Picture‘, they started bombarding us with adult movies they called Ghanaian movies…
After years of watching several Ghanaian movie movies, what is the best Ghanaian movie you have ever seen and why?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Simon Cowell Predicts that Ghana’s Reggie and Bollie Formerly ‘Menn on Point’ Will Reach the X Factor Final As They Survive ANOTHER Week
- Ekow Micah Acquited And Discharged In Marijuana Possession Case
- Samini Says He Has Never Sabotaged Shatta Wale
- Vicky Zugah Has A Message For The Driver Who Nearly Killed Her | “I Haven’t Been Able To Forgive Him”
- Barima Sidney Threatens To Stage One Man Demo Over Dumsor