When we had dinner with Ghanaian actress-Roselyn Ngissah last week in London, the 7 of us at the table discussed many things including African movies-the progress, weakness and prospects.
During the chit chat, someone threw in the question; what is the best Ghanaian movie any of us have seen and why is that particular movie the best…
Shirley Frimpong Manso’s ‘Perfect Picture’ was mentioned by several people around the table as their best, citing how tastefully the sex scene was done as one of the reasons for the pick.
GC Staff member-SassyChic (photo above) mentioned that, it seems the sex scene in ‘Perfect Picture’ opened the floodgate for all these tacky sex scenes that have filled our movies. She continued that, even though Perfect Picture became the talk of the town and remains a classic because of the storyline and the crop of actors in the movie, the sex scene gave it that wonderful and different feel.
To her, when other movie makers witnessed the success of the ‘Perfect Picture‘, they started bombarding us with adult movies they called Ghanaian movies…
After years of watching several Ghanaian movie movies, what is the best Ghanaian movie you have ever seen and why?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Watch Shirley Frimpong Manso’s New Drama Series ‘V-REPUBLIC’ Now | Episode 1 & 2 For FREE
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Photos of the Week: Jackie Appiah, Joselyn Dumas, Nikki Samonas, Christabel Ekeh, Menaye Donkor, Ama K Abebrse & Others
- With Less than 24 Hours to the Release of Shirley Frimpong Manso's New Drama Series ‘V-REPUBLIC’, Check Out the Snippet & Never Seen Photos
- When a ‘Misogynist’ Leads a Credulous Congregation | The Case of Archbishop Duncan Williams
- Ghanaian Actor-John Dumelo Hits 2 Million Fans Mark on Facebook | What’s NEXT?