Fashion can be seen as the latest and the most admired style in clothes, cosmetics and behavior or consumer goods especially clothing in the current mode. It won’t be seen as an exaggeration to say that Ghanaian fashion has really recorded one of the new waves of African design.
Looking good is a good business and so as one dresses so shall he /she be addressed. However it will interest us to know that the different types of dressing upheld by various continents and countries of the world are more attractive than one another.
Africa in my own opinion seems to be greatly enriched in natural endowments of which fashion simultaneously stands as its by-product and of much valuable position.
To be candid, most Ghanaians tend to be exclusively wonderful in exploration of their fashionable styles, since they have practically at all times refused to embrace foreign attraction.
Indeed, I wish they realized this earlier enough. Even they didn’t realize the gainful gravity of their position of promoting their fashions and general way of life; it is far non-comparable to a lot of other African countries. This has greatly helped and stations us irresistible.
Furthermore, one might wonder what makes foreigners particularly, Europeans and Americans to see Ghana as a place of respite. It is nothing but inherent attitude and altitude attractive to all and sundry.
Not only that, Ghanaian fashion label Duaba Serwa was one of the new wave of African design talent that received Pan-African attention after showing at the ARISE Magazine Fashion Week Lagos in March 2012.
Therefore, we shouldn’t close our eyes to the fact that Ghanaians, in the area of fashion, have brought much glory to African continent as a whole.
My urge for Ghanaian fashion styles is to intensify so as to assure a better tomorrow in the world fashion industry and for those other African countries, let us celebrate our cultures and become true ambassadors of our land. No lateness in promptness.
Do you agree that when it comes to ‘ in-house’ fashion, Ghana stands tall among other African countries? Are you happy with what Ghanaian fashion designers are putting out there for the contemporary Ghanaian fashion market? Are we there yet?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- *UPDATED* MORE RED CARPET PHOTOS: Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen, Takao Osawa, Nanako Matsushima, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Rasaroi Dawson, Fred Nuamah, Captain Planet & Others At 66 Cannes Film Festival
- PricelessMom.Com: YES! Loving Too Much Can Kill
- *UPDATED* CELEB STYLE: Captain Planet’s Glitzy Appearance At 2013 Cannes Film Festival Alongside Hollywood Actress
- 2768 Downloads In 2 Weeks Since I 'UnCopyrighted' My Life Changing Book-'Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege'…Get Your FREE Copy Now!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Confidence Haugen, Good Genes Or Good Doctor?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?