Fashion can be seen as the latest and the most admired style in clothes, cosmetics and behavior or consumer goods especially clothing in the current mode. It won’t be seen as an exaggeration to say that Ghanaian fashion has really recorded one of the new waves of African design.
Looking good is a good business and so as one dresses so shall he /she be addressed. However it will interest us to know that the different types of dressing upheld by various continents and countries of the world are more attractive than one another.
Africa in my own opinion seems to be greatly enriched in natural endowments of which fashion simultaneously stands as its by-product and of much valuable position.
To be candid, most Ghanaians tend to be exclusively wonderful in exploration of their fashionable styles, since they have practically at all times refused to embrace foreign attraction.
Indeed, I wish they realized this earlier enough. Even they didn’t realize the gainful gravity of their position of promoting their fashions and general way of life; it is far non-comparable to a lot of other African countries. This has greatly helped and stations us irresistible.
Furthermore, one might wonder what makes foreigners particularly, Europeans and Americans to see Ghana as a place of respite. It is nothing but inherent attitude and altitude attractive to all and sundry.
Not only that, Ghanaian fashion label Duaba Serwa was one of the new wave of African design talent that received Pan-African attention after showing at the ARISE Magazine Fashion Week Lagos in March 2012.
Therefore, we shouldn’t close our eyes to the fact that Ghanaians, in the area of fashion, have brought much glory to African continent as a whole.
My urge for Ghanaian fashion styles is to intensify so as to assure a better tomorrow in the world fashion industry and for those other African countries, let us celebrate our cultures and become true ambassadors of our land. No lateness in promptness.
Do you agree that when it comes to ‘ in-house’ fashion, Ghana stands tall among other African countries? Are you happy with what Ghanaian fashion designers are putting out there for the contemporary Ghanaian fashion market? Are we there yet?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BG: Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- IAmSassyChic.Com: How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- Winnie 'Nomzamo' Mandela: She Who Tried!
- BG: Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Ahead Of 2013 Ghana Movie Awards, Your Favourite Movie Stars Pose With The GMA’s Expensive Statuette
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date