Kim Kardashian,32, landed in the West Africa country of Ivory Coast on Saturday and she seems to be enjoying her stay.
On Saturday night, the reality TV star took to the club to experience a VIP night life in the capital city of Ivory Coast-Abidjan.
Her tweets which have come through since she landed in the West Africa city indicate that, she is out there to do some charity work…
Yesterday she tweeted “Just left an orphanage here in Abidjan and met some of the sweetest children ever!”
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sonnie Badu’s Own Manager Exposes Him | Says ‘Sonnie Released His Wonder God In 2012’
- ABN TV Wins Screen Nation 'Favourite Black Channel' Award
- Majority Of Radio Stations In Accra Scorned MUSIGA’s Directive For Gmw Festival
- FIPAG In Talks With IGP To Help Ghanaian Filmmakers Get Accoutrements For Films
- Music Council of Ghana Scares Ministry of Tourism With A Massive Demonstration Come 14th March, 2014