Kim Kardashian,32, landed in the West Africa country of Ivory Coast on Saturday and she seems to be enjoying her stay.
On Saturday night, the reality TV star took to the club to experience a VIP night life in the capital city of Ivory Coast-Abidjan.
Her tweets which have come through since she landed in the West Africa city indicate that, she is out there to do some charity work…
Yesterday she tweeted “Just left an orphanage here in Abidjan and met some of the sweetest children ever!”
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MultiChoice Launches BoxOffice
- MISS SUPRANATIONAL GHANA Uses Ministry Of Tourism’s Name As a Sponsor ILLEGALLY – Ministry to Sue Organizers Or Distance Themselves
- Don’t Be FOOLED | 80% of Women Edit Holiday Snaps Before Sharing On Social Media
- Hit-and Run Minister Symptomatic of Bigger Problem in Ghanaian Society
- Gospel Musician-Grace Ashly Caught Cheating in Exams and Suspended From School