Kim Kardashian,32, landed in the West Africa country of Ivory Coast on Saturday and she seems to be enjoying her stay.
On Saturday night, the reality TV star took to the club to experience a VIP night life in the capital city of Ivory Coast-Abidjan.
Her tweets which have come through since she landed in the West Africa city indicate that, she is out there to do some charity work…
Yesterday she tweeted “Just left an orphanage here in Abidjan and met some of the sweetest children ever!”
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!
- Ministry of Tourism Distances Itself From SCANDALOUS MISS SUPRANATIONAL PAGEANT – Warns Organizers Not To Use The Ministry’s Name In Anything