Kim Kardashian,32, landed in the West Africa country of Ivory Coast on Saturday and she seems to be enjoying her stay.
On Saturday night, the reality TV star took to the club to experience a VIP night life in the capital city of Ivory Coast-Abidjan.
Her tweets which have come through since she landed in the West Africa city indicate that, she is out there to do some charity work…
Yesterday she tweeted “Just left an orphanage here in Abidjan and met some of the sweetest children ever!”
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Embossing VGMA winners’ Names on Plaques is Not Necessary-Charterhouse PRO
- Most Members of Ghana Actors Guild Including A-Listers Don’t Pay Dues – Making the Guild Unable To Seek Actors’ Welfare
- 19 Years Sad Prison Story of Geeman to Be Used For a Movie
- Kumawood Actors Disqualified From Travelling - For Not Being Internet-Exposed?
- 67th Cannes Film Festival: Nicole Garcia is the Jury President for Caméra d’or Award