The recent diatribes of Dr Charles Wereko Brobbey (TARZAN) are symptomatic of a lonely outcast whose hallucinations, actions and inactions have alienated him from a group.
Tarzan lost his right to call himself a founding member and even a member of the New Patriotic Party when he formed his United Ghana Movement (UGM) and run for election in 1998.
Let’s also be reminded that Tarzan did run to become the chairman of the New Patriotic Party and lost miserably to current chairman Jake Obetsebi Lamptey. Not satisfied with his defeat, he attempted to have the results ruled in his favor in court. The same Tarzan contradicts himself by calling on the NPP not to resort to the courts. It should be noted that after this shame, Dr Brobbey invited further misery on himself by seeking to contest Nana Addo and Alan Kyeremanteng in 2010 for the flagbearership of the NPP.
There is no evidence to the effect that Dr Wereko Brobbey was ever readmitted into the NPP or him leaving his UGM party. Dr Wereko Brobbey is a selfish individual who sees himself as the best and sees nothing good in others.
Tarzan’s attempt to remind us of his inalienable right to the NPP through Victor Owusu is nothing but an indication that he has lost his right and standing in the UP tradition. In his own right he has no place in UP history and so has to rely on his uncle. He should however note that the UP tradition does not belong to anyone group or family. You will have to make your own bones to be counted.
The above historical records set straight, the two diatribes of Dr Brobbey are a contradiction of each other and a clear manifestation of his confused state of mind. His first statement seeks to play down the NPP court case. Whilst shamelessly admitting that evidence abounds that the elections were rigged, he points to international leaders congratulating the President as an endorsement and indication the fight is over.
In his second statement, Dr Brobbey goes on an insulting spree with all sorts of adjectives and yet concludes that the NPP’s failure to vet the President’s ministerial nominees is in direct contravention of the constitution which indicates that until the courts overturn the results, everything the President does is deemed to be right and cannot be reversed even after Nana Addo is sworn in.
How can someone who does not believe we will win a case in court refer to that same case as a reason why we should be on the vetting committee?
Dr Wereko Brobbey in all this is positioning himself for a comeback into politics and to use the NPP as a platform to achieve his own selfish interest. The party may have allowed him to illegally join our fold to contest the chairmanship and even a failed bid at the flagbearership, however he will have some of us to contend with if he dares this time.
It is clear from his own submissions on radio, he is afraid of his own shadow and may be making all noises to save his own skin after all the President, a supposed friend could have his Ghana @50 case resurrected.
Dr Wereko Brobbey should mind his own business for whether NPP wins or loses our case in court, he has absolutely no stake.
Fred Amankwah – Sarfo
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Cannes Celebrates 100 Years of Bollywood with Gala Screening of BOMBAY TALKIES...India’s Top Directors – Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee & Anurag Kashyap Attend
- PHOTOS + Bola Ray Celebrates 10 Years At JOY FM
- FOR THOSE IN UK: Afrobeat Returns-Afrobeat Sundays May Bank Holiday Special
- R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ At The 2013 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards + Full List Of The Winners…
- PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid, Bola Ray, Samini, StoneBwoy, R2Bees, Jupita, Ekow Smith Asante & Others At Pre-Vodafone Ghana Music Awards party At Excel Lounge!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?