Let’s face it; it is no secret that women love diamonds and that a woman’s best friend is diamond! And if it were left with women to buy their own rings, they would have bought the brightest and biggest stones as their engagement rings.
Granted, that diamonds are not the only precious stones to have on an engagement ring, however they are the most popular stones used in designing engagement rings. Indeed, I have heard many people say that the size of the ring does not make the marriage better. And that a bigger stone does not necessary mean a happy marriage. But let’s be realistic here for a moment, every woman would be happy to have a bigger diamond ring-happy or not…
I personally care about the size of my ring. It doesn’t have to be a 1, 2, 3 or 4 carat diamond, but it has to be a visible size diamond, so I don’t have to squint to see it. For all that we endure as women, I believe it is only fair that we get decent engagement rings.
How would you feel as a woman if your boyfriend proposes marriage with a ring bought from a dollar store? Exactly, you wouldn’t be happy. I have actually heard some girls say that their boyfriends bought their rings from some unbelievable places.
I can understand if your partner is not able to buy a great ring when he propose, but somewhere along the line, when things get better, he should honor you with a great ring.
Yes, I would love to have a good size diamond as my engagement ring, but I wouldn’t sweat over it if I don’t get it. I would prefer a ring that has smaller diamonds than a ring that has a huge cubic zirconia.
I have seen many ladies flashing such rings around town, and it is obvious to know the stones are CZ just by looking at the person wearing it…
So to all my wonderful woman, I ask; How Important Is The Size Of Your Stone To You? And Would You Care For Diamonds Or Cubic Zirconia?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MORE RED CARPET PHOTOS: Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen, Takao Osawa, Nanako Matsushima, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Rasaroi Dawson, Fred Nuamah, Captain Planet & Others At 66 Cannes Film Festival
- PricelessMom.Com: YES! Loving Too Much Can Kill
- CELEB STYLE: Captain Planet’s Glitzy Appearance At 2013 Cannes Film Festival Alongside Hollywood Actress
- 2768 Downloads In 2 Weeks Since I 'UnCopyrighted' My Life Changing Book-'Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege'…Get Your FREE Copy Now!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Confidence Haugen, Good Genes Or Good Doctor?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?