Let’s face it; it is no secret that women love diamonds and that a woman’s best friend is diamond! And if it were left with women to buy their own rings, they would have bought the brightest and biggest stones as their engagement rings.
Granted, that diamonds are not the only precious stones to have on an engagement ring, however they are the most popular stones used in designing engagement rings. Indeed, I have heard many people say that the size of the ring does not make the marriage better. And that a bigger stone does not necessary mean a happy marriage. But let’s be realistic here for a moment, every woman would be happy to have a bigger diamond ring-happy or not…
I personally care about the size of my ring. It doesn’t have to be a 1, 2, 3 or 4 carat diamond, but it has to be a visible size diamond, so I don’t have to squint to see it. For all that we endure as women, I believe it is only fair that we get decent engagement rings.
How would you feel as a woman if your boyfriend proposes marriage with a ring bought from a dollar store? Exactly, you wouldn’t be happy. I have actually heard some girls say that their boyfriends bought their rings from some unbelievable places.
I can understand if your partner is not able to buy a great ring when he propose, but somewhere along the line, when things get better, he should honor you with a great ring.
Yes, I would love to have a good size diamond as my engagement ring, but I wouldn’t sweat over it if I don’t get it. I would prefer a ring that has smaller diamonds than a ring that has a huge cubic zirconia.
I have seen many ladies flashing such rings around town, and it is obvious to know the stones are CZ just by looking at the person wearing it…
So to all my wonderful woman, I ask; How Important Is The Size Of Your Stone To You? And Would You Care For Diamonds Or Cubic Zirconia?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS + AUDIO: Miss Ghana Organisers Say the Pageant’s Car is PARKED in a Garage But It Was Spotted Being Driven in Town…
- Where are the 30 Ghanaian Celebs – John Dumelo, Kalsium Sinare, Mr. Beautiful, Abeiku Santana & Others Who Campaigned for NDC Government?
- Miss Ghana 2013 Winner-Guissepina Baafi to Sue Inna Patty & Exclusive Events Ghana
- Ghana’s Foreign Minister-Hannah Tetteh’s Alleged Son in a Freestyle Hanky Panky VIDEO?
- T.I and Tiny Both Release New Music | Send Subtle Messages to Each Other?