Let’s face it; it is no secret that women love diamonds and that a woman’s best friend is diamond! And if it were left with women to buy their own rings, they would have bought the brightest and biggest stones as their engagement rings.
Granted, that diamonds are not the only precious stones to have on an engagement ring, however they are the most popular stones used in designing engagement rings. Indeed, I have heard many people say that the size of the ring does not make the marriage better. And that a bigger stone does not necessary mean a happy marriage. But let’s be realistic here for a moment, every woman would be happy to have a bigger diamond ring-happy or not…
I personally care about the size of my ring. It doesn’t have to be a 1, 2, 3 or 4 carat diamond, but it has to be a visible size diamond, so I don’t have to squint to see it. For all that we endure as women, I believe it is only fair that we get decent engagement rings.
How would you feel as a woman if your boyfriend proposes marriage with a ring bought from a dollar store? Exactly, you wouldn’t be happy. I have actually heard some girls say that their boyfriends bought their rings from some unbelievable places.
I can understand if your partner is not able to buy a great ring when he propose, but somewhere along the line, when things get better, he should honor you with a great ring.
Yes, I would love to have a good size diamond as my engagement ring, but I wouldn’t sweat over it if I don’t get it. I would prefer a ring that has smaller diamonds than a ring that has a huge cubic zirconia.
I have seen many ladies flashing such rings around town, and it is obvious to know the stones are CZ just by looking at the person wearing it…
So to all my wonderful woman, I ask; How Important Is The Size Of Your Stone To You? And Would You Care For Diamonds Or Cubic Zirconia?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BEHIND THE SCENES: The Making Of Shirley Frimpong Manso’s New Feature Film-POTOMANTO
- More Like A TIME TRAVEL Experience | 'Alewa' And 'Poki' To Be Served At Tomorrow's 'Back in The Day' MEGA Concert!
- New Music Video: 'Womp3' By 5Five
- John Dumelo Says He Gets LONELY & The Only Thing Missing Is A MRS
- It Can’t Get Any Better Than This | ‘Sparrow Productions’ Launches The ‘4 BIG THINGS’- A New MOVIE, New LOGO, Adams Apples Season 2 DVD, Sparrow Station & A Short Film…
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening