I am not sure why my reader’s mail has not been published on your blog GhanaCelebrities.Com after editing it per your request. I hope you are not unfairly denying me audience because I am expressing my opinion as Menaye Donkor freely did and you gave her an audience.
In case you lost the mail, below is the finally piece I sent you (cut short per your requirement).
So Menaye Donkor commented ‘Light Skinned Girls Rule’ and it has become a big issue right? I have read the opinions of several people on this issue and though I agree with many that; Menaye Donkor is plainly ‘immature’ and do not understand much of anything. I think many of us have failed to tell her the TRUTH which she knows and she is trying to run far from.
What Menaye Donkor meant to say or was supposed to say is this; ‘ Light Skinned Girls Are Loose’ because that is what it is and we all know this.
I find it absurd that it is only in Ghana (maybe other West African countries too) that ‘Light Skinned’ women have such illusionary over-estimated price tag over dark skinned women, making them to think ‘they rule’ when in fact ‘they are loose’.
What some of these girls like Menaye Donkor fail to realize and would never realize is that; when it comes to majority of Ghanaian men, ‘loose girls’ get the call and not those who rule. A FACT!
So if the fact that a Ghanaian footballer-Emmanuel Frimpong has decided to go for a light skinned girl means ‘light skinned girls rule’ to Menaye Donkor and the rest, then I am sorry they are misunderstanding things. They are confusing ‘rule’ with ‘loose’.
It could well be (which in my opinion it is) that Emmanuel Frimpong’s choice confirms the saying ‘light skinned girls are loose’. If you want your skin tone to be respect, respect that of the others!
From: Estella Anokye/ USA
You can send your Readers’ Mail directly to me via Vincent@ghanacelebrities.com
It may take some time to get published because I receive a lot of such mails and need to publish them one after the other. Thank You.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Blogging Is The New BIG Thing, A New Way To Make REAL Money Online-Start Your Own Blog Today For FREE
- BG: It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- And The Winner Is...Miss Universe 2013 Seems Like A BIG JOKE
- HEALTH & LIFESTYLE: Is What You Are Eating, Eating You?
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Entertainment & Fashion INTERNS Wanted!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?