I am not sure why my reader’s mail has not been published on your blog GhanaCelebrities.Com after editing it per your request. I hope you are not unfairly denying me audience because I am expressing my opinion as Menaye Donkor freely did and you gave her an audience.
In case you lost the mail, below is the finally piece I sent you (cut short per your requirement).
So Menaye Donkor commented ‘Light Skinned Girls Rule’ and it has become a big issue right? I have read the opinions of several people on this issue and though I agree with many that; Menaye Donkor is plainly ‘immature’ and do not understand much of anything. I think many of us have failed to tell her the TRUTH which she knows and she is trying to run far from.
What Menaye Donkor meant to say or was supposed to say is this; ‘ Light Skinned Girls Are Loose’ because that is what it is and we all know this.
I find it absurd that it is only in Ghana (maybe other West African countries too) that ‘Light Skinned’ women have such illusionary over-estimated price tag over dark skinned women, making them to think ‘they rule’ when in fact ‘they are loose’.
What some of these girls like Menaye Donkor fail to realize and would never realize is that; when it comes to majority of Ghanaian men, ‘loose girls’ get the call and not those who rule. A FACT!
So if the fact that a Ghanaian footballer-Emmanuel Frimpong has decided to go for a light skinned girl means ‘light skinned girls rule’ to Menaye Donkor and the rest, then I am sorry they are misunderstanding things. They are confusing ‘rule’ with ‘loose’.
It could well be (which in my opinion it is) that Emmanuel Frimpong’s choice confirms the saying ‘light skinned girls are loose’. If you want your skin tone to be respect, respect that of the others!
From: Estella Anokye/ USA
You can send your Readers’ Mail directly to me via Vincent@ghanacelebrities.com
It may take some time to get published because I receive a lot of such mails and need to publish them one after the other. Thank You.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: HAIL Joselyn DUNA
- PHOTOS + A Look At The ‘Back In The Day’ Concert
- Why Apologize When You Never Learn? RTP Awards Organizers Apologise Once Again!
- My Thoughts On Nelson Mandela + Had Mandela Been A Ghanaian...
- Majid Michel Joins The Louis Vuitton Club | Kanye West May Be UPSET With This...
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know