I am not sure why my reader’s mail has not been published on your blog GhanaCelebrities.Com after editing it per your request. I hope you are not unfairly denying me audience because I am expressing my opinion as Menaye Donkor freely did and you gave her an audience.
In case you lost the mail, below is the finally piece I sent you (cut short per your requirement).
So Menaye Donkor commented ‘Light Skinned Girls Rule’ and it has become a big issue right? I have read the opinions of several people on this issue and though I agree with many that; Menaye Donkor is plainly ‘immature’ and do not understand much of anything. I think many of us have failed to tell her the TRUTH which she knows and she is trying to run far from.
What Menaye Donkor meant to say or was supposed to say is this; ‘ Light Skinned Girls Are Loose’ because that is what it is and we all know this.
I find it absurd that it is only in Ghana (maybe other West African countries too) that ‘Light Skinned’ women have such illusionary over-estimated price tag over dark skinned women, making them to think ‘they rule’ when in fact ‘they are loose’.
What some of these girls like Menaye Donkor fail to realize and would never realize is that; when it comes to majority of Ghanaian men, ‘loose girls’ get the call and not those who rule. A FACT!
So if the fact that a Ghanaian footballer-Emmanuel Frimpong has decided to go for a light skinned girl means ‘light skinned girls rule’ to Menaye Donkor and the rest, then I am sorry they are misunderstanding things. They are confusing ‘rule’ with ‘loose’.
It could well be (which in my opinion it is) that Emmanuel Frimpong’s choice confirms the saying ‘light skinned girls are loose’. If you want your skin tone to be respect, respect that of the others!
From: Estella Anokye/ USA
You can send your Readers’ Mail directly to me via Vincent@ghanacelebrities.com
It may take some time to get published because I receive a lot of such mails and need to publish them one after the other. Thank You.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: Has Yvonne Nelson Changed Her CREAM?
- Disgraced-Afia Schwarzenegger Comments | Says We Are Looking for Fame When She is the Busted Husband Snatcher With No Credibility + She Says Godson Yaw Boakye is Not a REAL Man
- MUST LISTEN TO AUDIO: Ending the Afia Schwarzenegger Saga | Afia Says She is Broken Hearted & Wants to Sue Her Fake Pastor Husband + Says DELAY is a Loser, the Other Wife is Disgusting & MORE
- Deborah Vanessa Says She Indeed Loves all the ‘BAD’ Attention
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah, 4x4, Prince David Osei, Nikki Samonas & Christabel Ekeh